Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Purchasing a business

D

Deleted member 403

If I was to purchase a business, what sort of questions should I ask the business owner that could help with the trade? It's important that you don't regret your buying decision so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is important to ask different questions or research, the main thing would be to know the legal side of the business, if it has any past, pending or potential lawsuits, if the procedures are well documented, the type of What are your biggest challenges at that moment. Last but not least, investigate the reason for the sale.

The best sort of business to trade is buy a popular hyip lister because some hyip lister owner are saling their popular hyip lister because of lack and abscence of the internet time and you will gain time and cherish from hyip lister popularity and get back your money from hyip listing because a hyip lister requires at least an hour per day of hard working before or after work office time.

You can see if the business owner shares any specific strategies for growing the business. It might be beneficial, if you could get some important insights from him. If the business owner already has tried number of different things without any success, then you may want to reconsider your decision.

Buying a business requires one to ask so many important questions. One of them is if the business has any debts. For example if the rent for the stall has been paid the past months, any electricity bills and any other debts that may affect the business running.

I never developed the idea of buying already established business from individuals. I love to build my own to meet up the expectation i craved for it. I believe you're an expert when it comes to online business, you should create one from the scratch, build it up it will surely match or even surpass that one you craved to buy.

I never developed the idea of buying already established business from individuals. I love to build my own to meet up the expectation i craved for it. I believe you're an expert when it comes to online business, you should create one from the scratch, build it up it will surely match or even surpass that one you craved to buy.
Very true it is better you build up your business from scratch so you can n build it to suit your mode of operation.

I think a better option is to start your own business. You will save a lot of money. You need patience to excel your business, though.

You can purchase a business by meeting the venture capitalist in your city.venture capitalist usually have different business ready to be sold to the public.

Last edited:
If I was to purchase a business, what sort of questions should I ask the business owner that could help with the trade? It's important that you don't regret your buying decision so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
If you want to buy an existing business , you should first of all know why the person is willing to sell the business because no one will easily give out a profitable business. You can also ask him his challenges in the business

You should know the type of business you want to buy into, the debts and assets, the employee if any, the business location, competitors and how the company met it's target and how it handled challenges, these are good tips on what to know.

You can ask for the financial record of the business in order to know how you can expand on methods of increasing the turnout and make more profit. it is also good to ask for their miscellaneous spending in order for you to know the one you are going to eliminate.

You may not know the real score but still you have to ask for the reason why the business is being sold. One good reason is when the owner is leaving or shifting to another industry. When the business is losing, that is also a good reason. But when the problem is the suppliers you have to check that because you cannot earn a profit if the suppliers would be dictating high prices on you.

If I am to buy a business, I would ask the owner if He has earned or have profit before. I will not buy a losing business. If the reason why the owner wants to sell it because of no profit then I will I think over it a thousand times before plunging into his business. I will ask what are the factors for his success or failure in the said business.

If I am to buy a business, I would ask the owner if He has earned or have profit before. I will not buy a losing business. If the reason why the owner wants to sell it because of no profit then I will I think over it a thousand times before plunging into his business. I will ask what are the factors for his success or failure in the said business.
Buying a business is much more complicated than starting one. Obviously much more funds will be required, also you should calculate how long it will take with present earnings to cover up your investment. After that only you will start to gain real profit.

Without you asking any questions from the seller, you just need to make your own research from the environment or market if what the business is all about is demand able on the high side. So far you can make money from it nothing else

There are actually so many questions that should be asked some of which are,whether the business has debts or not,the feasibility of the business etc.

The best question to ask the previous owner is what made the business fold or why does he wants to sell? Many business owners are dishonest so you need to make your personal findings to know what happened.

Buying a business requires one to ask so many important questions. One of them is if the business has any debts. For example if the rent for the stall has been paid the past months, any electricity bills and any other debts that may affect the business running.

Apart from debts, a person should also analyze the total expense he or she must bear once he or she purchases the business. If it is viable for him or her, then he or she can purchase the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds