Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Promoting on the deep or dark web possible?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
This may be a long shot, and I may not even want to do it, but could you promote your site, service or business on the deep or dark web? I imagine the dark web is the bad side of it, but the deep web seems to just be for everything else that has no place on the web. Do you think it's possible to promote these ways? Or would you skip both altogether?

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently we only access the internet on the surface. The contents of the darkweb are not only illegal sites, but the darkweb is more complex and dangerous if you don't protect yourself. All content on the dark web is never indexed by search engines. You can also find black markets, cryptocurrencies, hacker groups etc, so of course you can promote anything both legal and illegal, but if you don't need to, don't visit the dark web.

why do you want to promote in the deep net or dark net unless you have something illegal to promote? But if you are asking the question to get information, yes it is possible to promote there.

I'd better be safe than sorry. It's almost the same thing as advertising your merchandise to a notorious thief. These guys are into something illegal and you feel they'll subscribe or buy your legality.
Instead, they'll find ways to rip you off. It's better you steer clear of them.

Not so much people are making use of the dark web, and I believe this is enough to hinder effective promotion, except if you're marketing some illegal things.

Just as someone asked above, I am wondering too why you would want to promote your business in the dark web if you don't have anything hidden or illegal. Personally, I will only advise you to follow the normal way of advertising or promotion. Just an opinion though.

We do not have access to the dark web because it is not legal so I do not think it is possible to promote your site there, unless your site itself is ment for illegal activities as well.

This may be a long shot, and I may not even want to do it, but could you promote your site, service or business on the deep or dark web? I imagine the dark web is the bad side of it, but the deep web seems to just be for everything else that has no place on the web. Do you think it's possible to promote these ways? Or would you skip both altogether?
Promoting dark websites aren't a welcoming idea as we all know what they result into. We can however kick against it as scammers, cyber criminals and others uses these sites to hunt for their victims.

The dark web is like an open source market, anything goes. You find all sorts of things on the darkweb, if you want to promote your stuff there then yes.

Only few number of people seems to be using the dark web, because everything there seems to be bad, and apart from the bad side of it, it's illegal.

The first thing you should even consider is that not too many people be even use the dark Web in the first place. This is why promoting their is not going to be ideal because you are not going to meet so many people.

I can't really say about promoting on deep web but promoting on dark web should be strictly avoided. dark web is basically the web for the people who do illegal things.

The dark web is similar to an open source market where anyone can sell anything. You can find anything on the darkweb, so if you want to promote your business there, go ahead.

Is really good to promote your business in a deep web you should also know that not everyone will like to promote their business in the darkweb.

I will prefer prefer to use the deep web to promote my goods and services because dark web is full of scammers, I think only people that are well secured can use dark web.

Dark Web – an explored yet the unexplored world of internet, we can characterize the deep or dark web as a shrouded or nefarious corner of the web offering most extreme security to internet surfers from the eyes of the government and internet service providers (ISPs). This segment of the web hides underneath the visible and encoded sites that are listed by the significant search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Duck Duck Go. To get to these dark web destinations, you would need to download explicit onion routers like

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds