Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Progressive Web App

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I wanted to start a discussion about Xenforo's Progressive Web App (PWA) feature. For those who may not be familiar, a PWA allows forum owners to create a mobile app-like experience for their users without having to go through the app store approval process.

I'm curious to hear from fellow webmasters who use Xenforo - have you implemented the PWA feature for your forum? If so, how has it impacted your user experience? Have you noticed an increase in mobile users since implementing the PWA?

On the other hand, if you haven't implemented the PWA feature, what are your reasons for not doing so? Do you have concerns about performance or compatibility with certain devices?

Personally, I think the PWA feature is a great addition to Xenforo. It allows users to easily access forums from their home screen and receive push notifications, all while providing a seamless and user-friendly experience. However, I understand that it may not be the right choice for every forum owner.

So, what are your thoughts on Xenforo's PWA feature? Let's start a discussion and share our experiences!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor