Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Problems in working online that almost made you quit?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever anything that happened to you when working online, that almost pushed you to quit working online? There has been a few times where I have almost quit when it came to my work. I had gone to the drawing board a lot to try and figure out new job opportunities. But that's easier said than done.

Anyway, was there anything that almost made you quit? If so, what was it? And what kept you invested?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was once working 12 hours a day and yet I was not being able to pay my bills. That was the time I almost decided to quit working online. But then I had a second though. Quitting online work also meant abandoning my own projects on that I spent a lot of money, time, and effort. Therefore, despite having difficulties I continued working online.

I was once working 12 hours a day and yet I was not being able to pay my bills. That was the time I almost decided to quit working online. But then I had a second though. Quitting online work also meant abandoning my own projects on that I spent a lot of money, time, and effort. Therefore, despite having difficulties I continued working online.

Anyone who found himself in this kind of situation will have quitting thoughts because it's disappointing to work 12 hours and still not be able to pay your bills. It would seem like you're wasting your time for nothing.

My only thoughts about quitting working online was when I stayed 4 months without getting any job to work on. I was able to rethink it and kept my options open. It's why I'm still working today.

My problem was not earning much, not getting a job for a long time was never my problem. I had access to a lot of sites that had enough jobs, when I did not have any jobs, I would be working on my own blogs and websites. Therefore, I was always occupied with my online work.

My problem was not earning much, not getting a job for a long time was never my problem. I had access to a lot of sites that had enough jobs, when I did not have any jobs, I would be working on my own blogs and websites. Therefore, I was always occupied with my online work.

Not earning enough money from all you're working on as a freelancer will always leave you discouraged. If you're not convinced of the decision which you've made to work online full time, you are going to start doubting yourself and the decision you've made.

I think that what made me think the most about stopping working online were the first months when I barely earned any money online due to my lack of knowledge and skills with which to earn decent money online. I was seriously thinking that it wasn't worth it and that there were no opportunities for me, luckily I didn't do it.

Lack of skills will result in not earning a decent amount, however, just because you have skills also does not mean jobs will be raining. The virtual world is as competitive as the real world.

I guess you found a breakthrough. The thing with working online is that there are times when your efforts are not giving you the type of results that you require. So, it end up becoming a frustrating situation most of the times. If you have a good planning, as an online person, you will always know that quitting is never part of the plan because you don't know what is coming up next.

Not just in the virtual world, it takes time to become successful. Imagine a situation when yo are just out of college and looking for a job. Would you easily get a job, even if you manged to land a job, would that pay you well? The same thing goes around online. A lot of people do not even earn decent income despiote working for many years.

I think that what made me think the most about stopping working online were the first months when I barely earned any money online due to my lack of knowledge and skills with which to earn decent money online. I was seriously thinking that it wasn't worth it and that there were no opportunities for me, luckily I didn't do it.

If you lack in knowledge and skills which are crucial when want to work online as a freelancer, there's no need for you to keep wasting your time trying to get any jobs. It may be impossible for anyone to order e job of $5 from you. How would you deliver if you're hired with no skills and knowledge?

If you lack in knowledge and skills which are crucial when want to work online as a freelancer, there's no need for you to keep wasting your time trying to get any jobs. It may be impossible for anyone to order e job of $5 from you. How would you deliver if you're hired with no skills and knowledge?
True, there is no point in working online if you are not going to improve your skills over time and learn new skills as well, it is better not to waste time, although there are online earning opportunities that do not require skills like PTC, surveys, faucets, etc, but these methos are very low paying.

True, there is no point in working online if you are not going to improve your skills over time and learn new skills as well, it is better not to waste time, although there are online earning opportunities that do not require skills like PTC, surveys, faucets, etc, but these methos are very low paying.

Those very low paying jobs are not worth it. They are jobs which would be wasting your time and paying you far less for it. How long does it take to learn and acquire a skill which can you work on better paying jobs? It doesn't take forever.

The biggest challenge that I had when I started working online was not being able to have my own PayPal that I'm going to use in getting payments for the job that I have been contracted to do as a freelancer.

It took me a while before I was able to get my own PayPal but before then, I was able to get the services of PayPal exchangers to use and get my money. Had it being that I didn't know how to get PayPal to use and get my payment, I would have been discourage to continue working online.

Was there ever anything that happened to you when working online, that almost pushed you to quit working online? There has been a few times where I have almost quit when it came to my work. I had gone to the drawing board a lot to try and figure out new job opportunities. But that's easier said than done.

Anyway, was there anything that almost made you quit? If so, what was it? And what kept you invested?
No matter what you do, online or offline, you will have to give time and also work hard. It often happens that you work hard but you do not get the result. If you work so hard on a scam website Because of this many people leave work online Because of which I have to face a lot of problems .

Google. They change their stuff so fast and so often now that when I find something that improves traffic, it does not last very long at all.

Google. They change their stuff so fast and so often now that when I find something that improves traffic, it does not last very long at all.

Yes, Google can be a big pain for website owners. If you're not keeping yourself following on their changes, the frequent impromptu changes they make will affect how you can make money from using Google.

When I started to look for new ways of earning because the old ones became irrelevant, I noticed that many sites no longer work and some do not work in my country, so I even thought about leaving this field, because out of 20 sites that I found, only 1 was really worth attention and available for I don't know how I didn't leave it all then

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds