Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Preferred domain registrar

Dan The Man

Reputable member
Website
www.vgr.com
Credits
Who is your preferred domain registar? I primarily use Namecheap and Godaddy. Godaddy is a expensive relative to the alternatives but offers enhanced security features so I think the extra expensive is justified.

I have used both Godaddy and Namecheap in the paste, but my preference goes to Namecheap for the easier user interface.

My company’s website is hosted on a Dutch server, where majority of my domains are bought from. Easier invoice and tax reduction than US/UK. Same thing with Admin Junkies.

I bought my first domain from Namecheap in 2015. Since then I have never considered buying domains from any other registrars. INterestingly, when I bought a domain from Namecheap first time, Namecheap was a domain reseller.

I use namecheap for my purchase of domains.

Currently I have seen that z.com, a Japanese domain registrar is running a promo and we can register .com domains at $4.97 there.

It's really a tempting offer. But I'll stick to namecheap for now cause it's reliable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor