Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Post Exchanges

Elseb1

Renowned member
Charter Member
Credits
Do you use them or not? Generally a posy exchange is where you post on somebody's forum and they post back on yours. I've personally had good and bad experiences with them, I do think you're better off doing regular active exchanges rather than a specific post amount as I don't think they help long term.

Your thoughts?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm a fan of post-exchanges as long as you find the right partners.

Some people just post one-liners and use the same content that they use on every other forum. I think it's lazy. I usually only conduct one exchange with them and never partner again.

Yeah I've had particularly bad ones for like 10/10 where its obvious they just want to get registered and finish their posts In the quickest time possible. Pretty freaking frustrating when you've put work in on their forum. I just politely decline any future exchanges with them.

Yeah I've had particularly bad ones for like 10/10 where its obvious they just want to get registered and finish their posts In the quickest time possible. Pretty freaking frustrating when you've put work in on their forum. I just politely decline any future exchanges with them.
I don't mind if they want to do them in one day just as long as they put some thought into it.

A few I've done for this forum just post in the off-topic section.

I mean, they're forum owners, you'd think they could contribute to the forum niche boards! LOL.

I like great exchange partners, especially the one where you continue the partnership :cool: they make good partner and good friends :)

I like great exchange partners, especially the one where you continue the partnership :cool: they make good partner and good friends :)
Absolutely! They're difficult to find though, unfortunately! I guess it's more difficult to build trust online than in the real world.

Absolutely! They're difficult to find though, unfortunately! I guess it's more difficult to build trust online than in the real world.
I think you're better off contacting community owners than doing it in traditional ways.

People are too busy, they want to hurry up and get it done.

I think you're better off contacting community owners than doing it in traditional ways.

People are too busy, they want to hurry up and get it done.

I've never actually thought of doing that tbh, had it worked for you in the past?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds