Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post Covid-19 work experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagazine

Mythical member
Credits
After lock down, how do u compare your work rate to the pre-covid work stress? Are you more/less stressed now?

Advertisement Placeholder
work rate has been the same if not even slower, people are still been cautious, taking precautions and staying safe , before things come back to normal maybe when the vaccine is available for everybody.

My work rate during the Corona virus pandemic periods is quite less than before the coronavirus period as the workload has reduced due to the fact that most people do not go out.

Work rate during the covid 19 period was actually low and not stressfull some even didn't even go to work at all and everyone still got paid .The movement restrictions definitely gave people time .

At the moment, the workforce is still at the minimum and there is lots of work at the moment,to balance the month of absence, nevertheless life as to go on.

After lock down, how do u compare your work rate to the pre-covid work stress? Are you more/less stressed now?
It's the same for me, presently I work from home and it's kind of stressful handling my job and running the home but I'm used it now

My business before pandemic is quite slowing down because of covid19, is not longer functioning like before pandemic, covid19 has very bad affect in business.

Actually my work rate reduced during the covid-19 pandemic period because of lack of available jobs but it seems better now in post pandemic period.

postcovid9 experience is quite better for the nation because everything is coming to normal people are now going to work and business and now resuming as usual.

During the period of covid19 I was not stressed out. This is because my company was closed down and we were being paid some compensation. But right now I work all day.

After covid 19 I didn't much interest in my work like before because I have been home for a long time I became a bit lazy, but am gearing up again.

As it relates to workload post covid-19, nothing of it has changed. It has been the same for as long as I can remember till now. Nothing has changed

My business before pandemic is quite slowing down because of covid19, is not longer functioning like before pandemic, covid19 has very bad affect in business.
I realy experience some push-up in the patronage in my business as we are into logistics schedule and client delivery.We did not have it that difficult to operate,as most businesses shifted online and we had a good time with our clients.

The work rate in the pre covid-19 lockdown and the work stress now after covid 19 is somehow similar, my work is stressful naturally so it can't be differentiated. During covid 19, most of the business went online but mine was always offline

Hmm.... to be frank it was less stressful because mostly zoom meetings are not like physical gathering whereby you can't hide your feelings... I love the pre-covid work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds