Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pokémon

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
Okay, where are my Pokémon friends here? 😃 who enjoys the series and games?

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember back in the '90s when the Pokemon games were so popular my brothers used to play the games but I could never get the hang of them and they would never take the time to help me so I never bothered. Fast forward to now and I have played things like Pokemon Go and also the free game on Nintendo Switch called Pokemon Unite. I have spent many hours on Pokemon Unite and had a lot of fun on it if I am honest and for a free game, it really is brilliant!

So what do you two think about the fact that Ash has finally retired from the show after 25 years being 10 years old? ;) @Shortie @Cory

Couldn’t help, but needed to share this.

The two jets gained on the creature.

“Confirm position?” he said.

“Roger that Legend, we are two clicks out from the target, all hot on thermals, visual in 5.” replied one of the pilots.

As the clouds parted and the video cleared we saw an enormous plume of black smoke, ash and embers soaring over the ocean like a slow moving comet. Inside were flashes of fire and light as something large moved amongst the clouds.

As I watched the black billowing smoke and fire, something dawned on me.

I explained that some animals, though rare in birds, actually hibernate over long periods of time, especially when food is low.
Estimating its massive size, this creature's metabolism could sustain it for many, many years so it’s possible that it had been sleeping in an underground burrow, just waiting to emerge. Unfortunately for us, we just woke it up.
If this was the case, it was probably burning off years of dirt, soot and volcanic ash from its feathers creating this plume of black smoke. I imagined it wouldn’t be long before this dissipates and we would get a clear view of whatever we were dealing with.

“Come in Legend, the target is on the move, repeat, the target is on the move” crackled the radio.

“Keep on its tail” replied the General.

The pilots moved in formation and rose above the clouds.

We all watched agasp as the giant bird broke through the cloudline, now free from the black smoke and embers. Like a glorious phoenix it rose up, spreading its orange flaming wings as its golden feathers shimmered in the fading sunlight. It had a long beak, enormous talons and an orange plumage atop its head. Its long tail was glowing with flickering heat that trailed behind it as it flew high above the clouds. It was glorious and terrifying.

- Read the full story on my Patreon! -

---------
Part 2 of an epic new legendary story!

To help support me and my art, do check out my Patreon and Etsy!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JoshuaDunlop

https://www.patreon.com/JoshuaDunlop

#Pokemon #PokemonZoology #Moltres #Fire #Legendary #Bird #JoshuaDunlop #Realism
9AD8610D-04F8-4D7B-A6A0-7BB6F322249B.jpeg

I am more a fan of the video games than the anime these days. Although I have considered doing a 'catch up' of the anime since I dropped off right around when they did Black and White. I honestly loved the first two gens of the Pokemon anime, but officially stopped watching the anime when Diamond and Pearl ended.
So what do you two think about the fact that Ash has finally retired from the show after 25 years being 10 years old? ;) @Shortie @Cory
I am ready for it, honestly. I think it's about time a new character is introduced and becomes the lead. I cannot wait to check the new anime out as it does interest me. I hope Ash makes some appearances in it though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds