Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Plastic recycling

Pirate

Addicted member
Credits
I see some people recycling plastic, and I actually give it some thought and I realise that it doesn't actually pay much my question here is, if it doesn't pay reasonably why do people do it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it does not pay much depending on the amount of recycled plastic and companies dedicated to that. The fewer companies there are in your area, the more likely you are to generate great income. In my country this company is very profitable since there are few that exist.

I see some people recycling plastic, and I actually give it some thought and I realise that it doesn't actually pay much my question here is, if it doesn't pay reasonably why do people do it?
I can see plastic like a form of energy as described in physics which can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another. So, the end product of it's transformation is worth the investment.

Plastic recycling is a very good thing because it will keep our climate system very good.and it saves us from diseases. If it is burned, its smoke would be very dirty. That's why anyone who does this does a great job and it can make a lot of money by recycle it because plastic is a great benefit if we reuse it instead of throwing it away.

Plastic recycling is the process of recovering scrap or waste plastic and reprocessing the material into useful products. Due to purposefully misleading symbols on plastic packaging and numerous technical hurdles, less than 10% of plastic has ever been recycled.

Plastic recycling Business is a very profitable business if you know how the Business works. It's just a process of getting plastic on the main Street and recycle them into other materials. Also, you can use the recycled plastic to do other things like wrist band and shoes. So it's a profitable business.

I can see plastic like a form of energy as described in physics which can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another. So, the end product of it's transformation is worth the investment.
I don't mean like the recyclers, because quite alright recycling plastic is good, it helps the climate and as people will say 'preserve the ozone layer'.
But i mean, those people who pick up the plastic and deliver it to who knows where. Is it really profitable?
What is their gain?

Yes you are right. Plastic recycling doesn't pay much but the stress of producing new plastic is not necessary if we just recycle it. That is why we recycle plastic. Because recycling is easier than producing new ones.

Plastic, whenever it has been gathered, experiences two or three stages inside the reusing cycle:

Arranging: Because there are a wide range of sorts of plastics, they are arranged into 'like' groups of gum. The first (and primary) sort is utilizing the code (#1-#7) on the thing to isolate it into elevated level families (#1-PET, #2-HDPE, #3-PVC, #4-LDPE, #5-PP, #6-PS, #7-Other [typically a blend of resins]). When this cycle has been done it gets compacted into bunches. These parcels are then shipped off another processor (now and again called a 'auxiliary' processor) who accomplishes all the more arranging or gum partition contingent upon the material gave.

It is innovative and fantastic way of earnings , so you should go for this. Recycling is a method where we get the raw material free of cost ( nearly free of cost) so that we work on that and recycle it and get that plastic in to better condition, by this we can earn a lot but for this we should have up to date machinery and plenty of knowledge.

I think it does pay a decent money otherwise nobody would do it. On the other hand.. no matter how much the pay and how hard the work is there's always people that's willing to do it because of how hard their lives is.. and they're also helping the environment for what they're doing.

Yes, plastic can be recycled but it depends on the type. What I know are the plastic sheets or thin plastic bag cannot be recycled. The recycling involves only the thick plastic that they make into plastic chairs and tables. With the other plastic products like the plastic container of food I think those come from the thick plastic bags. For the profit it looks profitable to me because used plastic is cheap. There are collectors that buy used plastic and they sell it to the wholesaler who in turn would sell to the plastic manufacturer.

Recycling business is a rewarding businss in Nigeria today. The word recycling basically implies change of waste materials into another completed products through the cycle of a machine .

Materials that can be recycled:

Nylon squanders

plastic jugs

Iron

Aluminuim

Paper pack

Sleeping cushion

Elastic

battery cells

The hausas are generally associated with these kind of business since it is a grimy business and it includes moving starting with one area then onto the next looking for those materials.

Plastic recycling is the process of recovering scrap or waste plastic and reprocessing the material into useful products. Due to purposefully misleading symbols on plastic packaging and numerous technical hurdles, less than 10% of plastic has ever been recycled

Recycling plastic is a good business when it is done large scale, doing it small scale may not earn you much. So you have to locate this business in a place where there is a large population of people who use plastic often. Otherwise, it is a great business that is highly supported by most companies.

Plastic recycling may not pay much to you but it pays just fine to some people. It settles the bills, it takes care of the family, this is more than enough reason that can make a man to do a business.

Plastic recycling has a lot of dividends but the problem is the amount of bottles that would make or meet up with the requirements. Most recycling companies do rubber, tin than plastic

I think plastic recycling is an excellent business. There's a huge market potential in recycled plastic especially since most people have not realized it importance. Also, there's the added advantage of making the earth more habitable with utilizing waste plastic.

Recycling of plastics is actually lucrative especially if you are into large scale recycling. From your dump site, you can sell directly to recycling plants but you can also do some more processing to earn more money. First, u earn more money by cleaning and sorting the plastic waste before you sell. You can also make more money by purchasing the cutting machine which you would use to compress the plastics into smaller sizes. Adding this value gives you more profits as the recycle plant will be more interested with this stage if production

Plastic recycling is a good business that has many benefits.The first advantage is that you get a good profit and there is a lot of money in this work in Pakistan.And another benefit is that the climate is cleaner because many people burn plastic to create pollution.That is, there is cleanliness and there is business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds