Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pinterest - Worth it or Not?

veloman

Recognized member
Website
velo.chat
Credits
So I have a Pinterest account and occasionally "cross post" images from my forum, but haven't really gotten into the habit of it.

But I'm wondering if anyone has has any success using it a source of traffic? If so, do you have any tips?

Perhaps share your Pinterest as well? :cool:

Other than saving the odd picture for inspiration I don't think it has much of a use outside that. I never really used it, Great images but not had an account.

I think Pintrerest isn't really worth it for your website's traffic. You're better off promoting your site on Facebook, X, and I would even try promoting it on Threads too. I promoted my site on Youtube in the past too, I'm not sure how much traffic I actually got from Youtube though.

I also have an account on Pinterest but have never used it for anything. Sometimes, I do ask myself why did I register an account in the first place.

On many sites... Pinterest is less useful than hemorrhoid wipes for those that do not suffer from the affliction. Pinterest (like Tik-Tok) is really a niche item.

I remember when I used to have my old forum which was also called Chat Addicts from 2009 - 2017, I used to use Pinterest and it did help with bringing traffic and I did get some new members using it. That was quite a few years ago though so I am not sure how well it works now but it couldn't hurt to try :)

Just like Twitter and Facebook, you might not be able to drive traffic to your blog or forum through Pinterest, however, if you are involved with designs and ideas (for instance, t-shirt design, house decoration ideas) you might be able to benefit from Pinterest.

Niche depending, in my opinion. There's plenty of reason to post to Pinterest, but if it's not a searchable term/image, there won't be much benefit. I find crafting, fashion, and travel all do well on Pinterest. There's not a great deal of traffic I've gathered for anything else though and, since my stuff isn't in any of those niches, I don't get a lot of traffic driven my way from Pinterest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest