Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pinterest to promote?

ClicketyKat

Addicted member
Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Does anyone use Pinterest to promote their forum? I tried it for my crafts but found it's hard to get people to see my Pins in order to click through to get to my forum. I've offered free original craft patterns and still no interest. I'm wondering what tricks I should use?

I use it to promote my blog but going is slow. My personal account gets loads of views but my business one not so much. I'm going to have a play with uploading some stuff on my personal one and see if that works out. I hear loads of success stories about the power of Pinterest to drive click throughs though so worth experimenting I think.

I remember when I had my general chat forum, I would use Pinterest to try and get some interest to my forum and it never really worked out if I am honest. I found it very slow and not a source that was really bringing people over to my forum, so I ended up just not bothering with it after a while. I find that a lot of people tend to go to Pinterest to look for ideas so in which case they usually find what they need on Pinterest itself and don't really have the need to go to another site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest