Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Piggy box: for small or big savings?

A piggy bank is usually used whenever you want to start saving money but maybe it is not for a particular target like for a health emergency that might arise in the future. It is usually very good for you to have a piggy bank at home.
A piggy bank is used for saving money for emergency or most of the time, saving for a long period of time when you dont actually need the money at the present moment.

Advertisement Placeholder
This thread remind me that I have to create another piggy box. I once had one and it was very helpful when I broke it. I used the money to pay for my house rent. Thanks for sharing this.

This thread remind me that I have to create another piggy box. I once had one and it was very helpful when I broke it. I used the money to pay for my house rent. Thanks for sharing this.
Piggy box help a lot in times of trouble most especially when you know you can control yourself by not touching the money even when you are Broke , you money will always be intact .

I am of the opinion that they are all good for both big and small savings , because you never can tell how the money you save in them can enable you to do some big things in the future.

Piggy box help a lot in times of trouble most especially when you know you can control yourself by not touching the money even when you are Broke , you money will always be intact .
The piggy bank help me to learn that money is acuilulated. The millions would start accumulating from the units of currency. So the little that you put in the piggy bank will be worthwhile in the future.

You are right , you can keep getting your money accumulated if you can learn How to caution and control yourself and your money will be intact without any fear of deduction
The piggy bank help me to learn that money is acuilulated. The millions would start accumulating from the units of currency. So the little that you put in the piggy bank will be worthwhile in the future.

I don't really walk around with much cash, so I save my small earning in my branch wallet flexi investment account as this would yield me 20 Percent interest every one month.

Branch wallet is an online banking app that enables you make Free transfers to any bank , buy things Online , make online payment and many more. You also earn #650 naira for the first deposit you make and you also make #50 naira for all your subsequent deposit or transactions . You can download the branch app on play store or apple store and start earning.

Currently i prefer saving in my piggy box because its more safer than saving in the bank because banks in my country normally deduct money from people's bank account.

Saving in piggy box, maybe give you small saving, but it depends on it's size and amount you will put in it. It may be small at first, but if you do it habitually you will earn a lot from it. From the small savings you put in can give you an option to start a business that will give you a lot of income.

Nowadays I prefer using piggy box for both small and big savings because I no longer trust the banking industries anymore because of their unnecessary charges .

Nowadays I prefer using piggy box for both small and big savings because I no longer trust the banking industries anymore because of their unnecessary charges .
True, I also don't prefer savings in Banks, sometimes I think it will be much better if you think of a business ideas and invest your money on, than to save on banks. What do you think?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds