Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pig rearing or Fish rearing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popotemi96

Credits
I intend to venture into the two but really want to know which is time consumption and money consumption and also stress free in a urban area which of these two i s more advisable to start with.

Advertisement Placeholder
The thing about pig rearing and fish farming is that they are both profitable to venture into. They both have less stress in terms of taking care of them. I however think that fish farming will give you faster and more profit because they take lesser time than pigs to mature and be ready for sale. Pigs will take a longer gestation period so your sales won't come in early unlike fish farming.

Both are a great deal of business. But I will go for fish business, it is not stressful unlike pig business. Also everybody do buy fish in the market, so selling it will be much easy to do. One can also sell to restaurant and hotels for wholesale sales. It does not require a large numbers of workers. So one dont need to worry about workers wages too much.

Pig business can be a little bit stressful and time consuming, you have to wash the pigs and their house unlike fish farming that once you change their water maybe every 3-4day and feed them that’s all. Selling fish can be easy because all this restaurant do pepper soup and hotels

I intend to venture into the two but really want to know which is time consumption and money consumption and also stress free in a urban area which of these two i s more advisable to start with.
Piggery is the most lucrative animal farming compared to others. If properly managed, pigs are very prolific animals which can give birth to 17 piglets at a time and they can do that three times in a year. Piggery can be done on a small piece of land and can be done anywhere unlike fishery that can only be done where there I access to continuous water.
[automerge]1612134473[/automerge]
Piggery is the most lucrative animal farming compared to others. If properly managed, pigs are very prolific animals which can give birth to 17 piglets at a time and they can do that three times in a year. Piggery can be done on a small piece of land and can be done anywhere unlike fishery that can only be done where there I access to continuous water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds