Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Physical Buisness or Online Buisness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
I've been seeing online business grow over the last few years.People are using it to buy and sell at home. Physical business is also important. There are a lot of things we can't buy online then we need a physical business.
Looking to the present and the future, I think the importance of online business will increase. What do you say about that?
Let me know your valuable advice

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, I think you can have a physical business, for those clients who do not have access to the internet, and from the same business you can have your sales online. In my country it is being used a lot in this way and businesses are prospering rapidly. You must have a person in charge of receiving the online applications and another for the dispatch in the physical business.

I've been seeing online business grow over the last few years.People are using it to buy and sell at home. Physical business is also important. There are a lot of things we can't buy online then we need a physical business.
Looking to the present and the future, I think the importance of online business will increase. What do you say about that?
It already grows 54% of the sales in US are made through Amazon and Amazon Prime, so this says something let s not forget about the AliExpress shop and AliBaba which sell a lot worldwide.

Physical business requires a lot of capital, and has a higher risk of failure than an online business,but it pays faster than online business.

Meanwhile you could start an online business with a little amount, but an online business grows slowly, and you have to be patient at first, but with time you can actually earn more than what you will get from a physical business since the world now revolves around online matters mostly.

First, you limit yourself to a smaller set of customers when you only have a physical business. ... Online businesses don't take days off. They don't close on holidays or after hours. Having an online business means being able to make sales every day of the year at every time of the day.

It is depend upon business type.
If you are doing business of those things who are big in size and cost than you should do ofline business becouse may be you feel difficulty in shipping to customer designation.
And if you are doing business of cloths shirts toys and other small things online work is best.

For me the appropriate response is generally straightforward. An online business. Why?

I can join individuals from varying backgrounds dwelling in different time regions as my clients. Though with a offline business it is one timezone just - the one that your business is in.

Generally my overheads are lower for an online business. For instance: I don't need to pay lease for an actual area for my business, while with a offline business this possibly is higher on the cards, except if my base is from my home that is.

A business these could actually be both. However, it depends on where majority of your customers are based. If you feel you would make more profit online the do so. But for the future anything that has presence physically would have a branch online.

Not all business fit in online , there are some that are best done offline. However , I will like to have a business with both online and offline presence , as this will enable me to be able to have larger audience for my business

Physical business still currently leads online business in terms of sales volume but I see online sales volume overtaking it very soon.

I think both physical business and online business the both is good, can be advertising your business online also be making your business too

I am someone who does not like attending to too much people so I prefer going the online way for everything including business. I will choose online business always.

Definitely online businesses will grow by leaps and bounds but I don't think it can surpass the offline business. The advantage of the online business now is the delivery because of the pandemic that people prefer to order by delivery instead of going to the physical store. However, the tradition will be back when the covid virus is gone. People will be flocking to the malls again.

I think online business is good because it brings a lot of benefits and people are making a lot of profit. One thing you are telling the truth that we can't buy from an online business, then we physically do it buy. I have seen a lot of people take advantage of the line business and it is growing. It is recommended that you also grow your online business.

It is the era of online business because nowadays everything is coming online because one time it goes after people and they get good things.

Both online and offline business are very lucrative the success in it depends on individual persons level of commitment and knowledge. Online business is very lucrative and profiting if you break through.

For me I will choose online business over physical Business with the case study of the recent pandemic. Online business tends to survive any government policies than physical Business that cant survive government harsh policy

Both Businesses is important, but there is many benefits in online businesses like, you are independent of location, time, investment, and staff, u just having the good environment at your desired place with internet facility and do your business easily as per your own circumstances.

I think they both work hand in hand , although I get your point. Whatever physical business we run these days will definitely have an online presence. It is important to run both businesses hand in hand.

Both are a great deal of business to do to do. Online will make the business known to the people. Why the physical one can serve as a place to keep product of online shop and also sell to people near by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds