Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Physical Buisness or Online Buisness

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past 5years a lot of offline business, both small, medium and large scale has gained massive online presence to reach out prospective customers in other parts of the world. I believe in the next 5 years almost all businesses with will take an online presence.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been seeing online business grow over the last few years.People are using it to buy and sell at home. Physical business is also important. There are a lot of things we can't buy online then we need a physical business.
Looking to the present and the future, I think the importance of online business will increase. What do you say about that?
Let me know your valuable advice
I think online business is better because it also has more profit and people prefer to buy online and we can achieve more profit and success than physical business.

I feel like we as a whole ought to do both. The objective is to have numerous surges of pay coming in so on the off chance that one of the streams endures a shot, you have cash rolling in from better places rather relying upon your work. The more streams you have the better generally. I actually need to begin an influence washing business cause that business rakes in tons of cash, I can work when I need to, I am the chief and I can employ individuals to do a portion of the work and the tax benefit are decent too.

Both physical business and online business are important, physical business are meant for those that doesn't really have access to Internet and social medias while online business helps customers to make their orders easily

I've been seeing online business grow over the last few years.People are using it to buy and sell at home. Physical business is also important. There are a lot of things we can't buy online then we need a physical business.
Looking to the present and the future, I think the importance of online business will increase. What do you say about that?
Every one have some priorities but if you want my suggestion, I'll suggest you go for physical business because in that you can learn more about realities and you can also promote it by online social media

It depends on the type of business & the mentality of customers. Some people like to buy physically on shops. Because they don't have trust on online sellers.
But mostly people used to buy online. Specially housewives and business women. Because they have less time to go out for shopping. So they prefer to buy online.

As the world advances more and more in technology it is obvious that online business will continue to thrive. A lot of offline business have been successfully replicated online and the advantages far outweigh that for offline. in this covid 19 pandemic era, more business may likely go online too.

This choice can be made defending on your strengths and weaknesses. Personally I prefer online cause it involves more of brain work and the present generation is an internet generation so their attention and a huge market can be gotten online. Physical business involves high risk and energy.

To me I would always support physical businesses because not everyone is opportuned to have access to the internet so that's why physical businesses can't run down

Well, it is obvious that in these times, in which the world economy has been affected by so many factors, the most viable and intelligent option is to have the business online, to eliminate the expenses for maintenance or rent of a commercial premises from the equation. .. Of course, eventually, when the business is established and begins to expand, it will be necessary to make the decision to go from an online business to a physical business, but first it is advisable to establish the base, and start the business digitally.

Online business is growing everyday by day. But no matter how it might growth it can not eradicate offline business. Because there are some people that do not prefer to order product online. Though, Offline businesses is being reducing in practicing.

Physical business and online business both are good. There are some things you can't buy or get online you just have physical store or market to get them. Online businesses are also good.

Physical business is good, but personally I prefer online business because its less stressful and easier to manage. You don't have to worry about things like Packing space, storage, and its less capital intensive compared to physical business.

All i can say is that both terms take 50:50 ratio, in that both are peculiar means of making appropriate transaction between the seller and the buyer. However, you are to consider the proximity gap between you and your ultimate customers before concluding which is preferable among them. But, come to think of it, what if you are being referred to from someone that have traveled faraway, thereby connected to you through WhatsApp seeking for the pictures of your products to chose among alternative. Note, that you have successfully sold out your goods through physical contact with the buyer and also do the same with online selling through referral means from your one time customer in the long run, hope you can see that both physical selling and online selling work hand-in-hand and are mostly inter relatedly.

The online business has experienced a major growth and will continue to grow as the years come by, the traditional stores as well will get a large boóst because not all stuffs can be sold comfortably online, examples are plumbing and building materials, gràvel, food ingredients etc. People still prefer to buy these things physically themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds