Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Photography business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adexgrace

Legendary member
Credits
How profitable is photography business, I want to believe it is a nice business
But nowadays majority still loves to snap pictures with their mobile phone, how will you advise a professional photographer on how to me maximum profit?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is actually still pretty profitable, as people still need a professional to take high end quality pictures of events that may need a more steady hand to get a good picture of the family or event.

It's still a profitable business especially if the photographer is very good. You will still have gigs from weddings and birthday shoots, there are still a lot of people that still value the professionalism that a photographer offers and are ready to pay for it.

But nowadays majority still loves to snap pictures with their mobile phone, how will you advise a professional photographer on how to me maximum profit?
Now a days people take lot of interest to make tiktok videos with quality camera and they also demand quality result photography to create excellent videos and from this the demand of photographers too high so according to this this is lucrative business.

Before you can start to earn or be a professional photographer, you must have a experience and quality camera. You don't need more publicity as your works will be talking or making you. It is lucrative if all those factors are considered.

I think an ordinary person who has no experience in photography field , can't get profit in this business.
Only expert people are successful in this business.
In Italy, I know a person who is friend of my husband ,he do this work as job . He take photos of tourist and earn money to live in this country, I am wondering how can he earn passive income by only this work..

Photography is a very profitable business, more reason why so many people are venturing into the business recently. Once you are very good at it, you'll definitely earn from it. I've seen someone that got flown to Dubai from Nigeria just to cover an event.

Photography is still a rewarding and profitable business. Yes the demand for photographers is not what it used to be like 10 years ago with the emergence of smartphones and android. But you can make cool cash with photography if you have a Standard studio and you are situated close to a university campus.

Inasmuch as there are proliferation of smartphones with sharp cameras for taking of clear photos, people still have needs to take quality HD pictures of which only Digital camera can snap.
In my area, it's a common thing to see professional photographers everywhere opening shop, it's because they have seen the high demand for quality pictures despite the existence of phone cameras. Photography business will always remain in high demand and profitable.

Despite the development of smartphone cameras. Photography is still a profitable business. People still take pre-wedding photos, graduation photos and other special photos to mark a special event. They always require the services of a professional photographer to snap, edit and frame the photos.

Just because people uses their phone to take pictures does not mean photography business will go into extinction. There are some official photograph that phone can not do, no matter how strong to mega pixel of the phone's lens.

International passport photograph cant be taken by phone camera. Mugshot of the criminals taken at the police station can be taken by phone camera also. These picture can only be taken by the professionals more reason photograph business will still be profitable.

Photography is a good business, but the business definitely will not fetch you the kind of money you need so it's not a lucrative business. You can only make money through it if you are working for a company. So for me I won't encourage anyone to go for it

Photography is still a lucrative business, despite the fact that a lot of people posses a smart phone. This cannot replaced the place of a professional photographer, so my advice is learn more for you to stand out

Photography is still lucrative and profitable. But it's requires a capital to set up of it, to buy the equipments and to set the studio is very expensive if you want to have a standard studio. And also you have expert on how to handle those camera, you must have good skills.

With the advent of smart phones with camera, the traditional photography business has somewhat lopsided. However, It is still profitable if you can heavily invest in the venture. The need to make digital hard copy photos can not be overlooked as it is usually required during weddings, birthdays, and other major events. Hence, the Photography venture will fetch you money as long as you are skillful in it.

Event Photography isn't going to end ever. So You Just Polish Your Skills And Start it. All You need is the Professional skills with Camera and It's Editing. You should not worry about it. Events are Going To increases every day, and everyone wants to capture those beautiful moments in Camera's eye.

The photography business is still very profitable, I work in education and every year they hire professional photographers for graduation events and special parties. The photographer is also hired for communions, weddings, to get university cards, among other requests. He tells me that it is every year. For that you must be professional or with enough experience.

It's still a profitable business. You just have to make your expertise known others. For instance, post your captured pictures on your social media and people would be interested in your photography.

Taking a picture through phone is so much different compared from the actual camera. Photographers are being hired on occasional events.

Photography business is a very lucrative business, despite mobile phone taking over and people using their phones to snap photos, it is still very lucrative because a lot of people snaps pictures during a ceremony e.g marriage, burials, naming ceremonies etc

Its very lucrative but in this buisness required good quality cameras with different function which kind of people demand for capturing quality photos if you have quality results cameras then absolutely you will be successful in this buisness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds