Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Photography business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photography business has been affected negatively by the introduction of high definition smartphones, thereby reducing the customer base of photographers. But a good photographer will still have customers lineup waiting for him/her to cover their programs. For you to survive as a photographer in this era, you need to be very good at what you do, and equally ensure that you don't disappoint your customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its profitable too, it depends on your location, and how your photography studio is. I know of a friend that earn a living through photo studio. He decorated to look tremendous, edit the pictures so well, by adding quality graphics editing to it.

How profitable is photography business, I want to believe it is a nice business
But nowadays majority still loves to snap pictures with their mobile phone, how will you advise a professional photographer on how to me maximum profit?
Truth is, no matter what you use, phone or camera, the end justifies the means. We’re in an age where the phone takes better and clearer pictures than 10years ago, so yes one could use a phone, if he or she knows how. As for the question about it being profitable or not, it’s a big yes

Photography is one of the fastest growing business in town today, because majority of Ladies like to go for photoshing which is the trending thing for ladies these days. Photography is a creative business and it has to do with creative skills. It pays more to these days and it is one small scale business anyone who is creative with photos can start.

It is a very profitable and lucrative business. If you are good and talented , then trust me there are huge benefits in the business. Because people can now snap with their Mobile phones don't mean they can rival or have the finesse and creativity of a professional photographer.

Photography business is really a good business and it is really lucrative as well

Photography business is a very lucrative business. It is also very competitive in the market industry. Every year, thousands of talented photo-lovers consider turning their passion into a money making business venture

Photography business is a very profitable and lucrative business in Nigeria, most fashionable people are very attracted to taking pictures and they actually meet photographers for that. Although it is very competitive but it is still profitable though

Your skills should speak for you when in the line of business such as photography, this will help give the necessary recommendation for jobs that you may need. It is still a very lucrative skill even with smartphones.

My advice to you is that you should work on your professionalism. There are lots of persons who claim to be professional and when a client hire them, they just make a mess out of the whole thing. Another point is inform your friend and family about what you do. Finally utilize the social media platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds