Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PetShop Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
I do not see how you can do it, I mean you want to sell pets not objects that need to be stored and not taken cared of.

It depends how many competitors you have in your area. If there are like 3-4 more pets hops available it will be pretty hard for you to make profit while if there is no other petshop available in your neighborhood or in a specific area it might be very successful because there are lots of pet owners pretty much everywhere

I really have no idea what it would be like to sell pets via online. Apart from its profitability there are so many things to put into consideration since you will be dealing with living things.

It's a profitable business. i've already own a manufacturing business which is similar to e-commerce based. Me and my partner sell product for the small aniimals specifically. Our business is going good people like to buy prodcuts from online pet shops.

My opinion is that a Pet Shop is not very profitable and you can do something other than take care of the pet shop.

Depends on the location, I mean where you are situated and the kind of people environment there.

But there are better investment you can invest in.

when you said petshop do you mean animals or toys / stuff for animals?

toys and stuff for animals it's ok , I don't know how profitable it could be, but it's not a bad idea. don't expect a profit from the first month.

but if it's about selling animals online, I don't know how you could do that ...

If it is goods and supplies, then I can see it being a good potential income, as there are plenty of people that need to purchase supplies and other stuff for their animals. ALso, it could be a good idea to include gifts and toys in that, as that actually does bring in extra funds in earning, as toys for animals and for kids to play with, can be a good income boost to any good animal petshop storefront (online or offline).

If it is something that regards selling actual animals, I expect that the online store to mainly cater to those who are local to the area around you, and for those who can pick up the animals without issues.

Is it worth doing an online pet shop? I want to know your opinion
I think that today, the online pet store is valid, due to the pandemic, as long as it is directed to specific people who have an interest in this regard, you can advertise on a blog that talks about animals, I have seen sales publications of animals and everything related to them. People search everything on the internet these days

when you said petshop do you mean animals or toys / stuff for animals?

toys and stuff for animals it's ok , I don't know how profitable it could be, but it's not a bad idea. don't expect a profit from the first month.

but if it's about selling animals online, I don't know how you could do that ...
You could sell animals online as long as you have all the authorizations from the government to do that. But mostly you would only sell animals like parrots, Guinea pigs and maybe small breeds of dogs

You could sell animals online as long as you have all the authorizations from the government to do that. But mostly you would only sell animals like parrots, Guinea pigs and maybe small breeds of dogs

yes but I don't see the charm of buying an animal online. you have to see it face to face, not just from pictures on a site ... especially since it's an animal, not a phone. In my opinion.

Online pet shop is profitable if you're very close and can deliver to those who needs the service. There is not point starting this kind of business in the rural area because most of them are used to local dogs without much attention been given to the dog

I think It would be profitable in the long run because the pet industry is growing steadily. Alot of people are now interested in having pets, this was not the case over a decade ago.But now, humans are now showing more admiration for animals like dogs, cat, rabbits even snakes and lion. Increase number of pets translates to increase in demand of pets products and services. So, opening a pets store to provide pet owners would these needs wouldn't be a bad idea after all.

I am not really patronize pet shops online but I know they exist and that will be nice for those people who like purchasing pet for their kids. I don't really have a pet but I think it is a good advantage for those who love pets and who buy pets for their children.

I think It would be profitable in the long run because the pet industry is growing steadily. Alot of people are now interested in having pets, this was not the case over a decade ago.But now, humans are now showing more admiration for animals like dogs, cat, rabbits even snakes and lion. Increase number of pets translates to increase in demand of pets products and services. So, opening a pets store to provide pet owners would these needs wouldn't be a bad idea after all.
It's true @adazeez1995 , "Many people are now interested in having pets, this was not the case more than a decade ago" and the more time passes, the more interest in them is shown. Therefore they need the food and the necessary implements to meet their needs.

I think it is profitable depending on your method of approach. If you can offer a wide range of services asides just selling pets, perhaps you can add services like grooming, pet food, general cleaning and the likes it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds