Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Personal Finance

Earning a lot of money is essential but it is not necessary. Most of the billionaires you see today did not inherit billions, instead, they started small and gradually built their wealth through something called compounding.

There are many people who never inherited anything. On the other hand, there are many people who inherited a lot and they used that money to generate money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there are more first-generation of billionaires compared to second-generation billionaires. I mean there are more self-made billionaires than those who actually inherited billions from their parents.

I think there are more first-generation of billionaires compared to second-generation billionaires. I mean there are more self-made billionaires than those who actually inherited billions from their parents.

Well, this might be true. There are many people who were poor initially. They invested money in many businesses and then they became rich after they managed to invest money in the right manner.

Warren Buffet., Jeff Bezos, and even Elon Musk were not billionaires, even millionaires. They invested and compounded their profits to build their wealth. They also created something that built their wealth. Not all of us have that capacity.

Warren Buffet., Jeff Bezos, and even Elon Musk were not billionaires, even millionaires. They invested and compounded their profits to build their wealth. They also created something that built their wealth. Not all of us have that capacity.

Well, they are able to make money because they have so much money that they could buy anything and they can invest in any part of the world and in any kind of market.

I do not believe in the concept of saving money, as the money in my bank account is not for savings, whenever I see an opportunity I jump into it, and when I do l, I don't regret.
Saving money is not the only thing that you may need to do. You may also need to make sure that you also earn a huge amount of cash as well and this also includes growing your income streams as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds