Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Personal Finance

I believe that personal finance should be something everybody should know the basics. Everybody should know how to save their money and the value of money in relative to time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually, everybody knows how he keeps and manages his personal finance. We all have different reaction towards bills and other expenses, as a matter of fact we save and invest differently. However there's need for us to learn from expert in keeping well for good investment in the future.
Actually, everybody knows how he keeps and manages his personal finance. We all have different reaction towards bills and other expenses, as a matter of fact we save and invest differently. However there's need for us to learn from expert in keeping well for good investment in the future.

I have seen how mismanagement of personal finance have come to ruin so many person's and businesses but one thing I observed was that they saw it coming but never had the power or will to stop it.

Our future is dependent a lot on the decisions that we make today. This is something that people must understand when it comes to dealing with financial matters.
the subject of financial decision is something people need to be very intentional about because it can determine their future. I think they can also try as much as possible to teach the younger ones.

Personal finance is a topic that I love reading and talking about a lot. It is something so essential for every adult. It determines how to earn money, spend it, save for the future and avoid going broke. There are so many skills in it that everyone ought to learn.

I believe that personal finance should be something everybody should know the basics. Everybody should know how to save their money and the value of money in relative to time.

You must have basic information, even if you use a software. i use a software, but even that software contains terms that an ordinary person may not be able to understand at all.

Actually personal finance is becoming the order of the day so far some of the government can no longer or been able to offer financial assistance to individuals including business organisation. it has to do with funding, how to get and how it can be utilized.

You must have basic information, even if you use a software. i use a software, but even that software contains terms that an ordinary person may not be able to understand at all.
I agree with you. You need to understand the terms used in personal finance such that you can do it yourself. Then when you find a software that helps, it just becomes a tool for you to make work easier.

Actually personal finance is becoming the order of the day so far some of the government can no longer or been able to offer financial assistance to individuals including business organisation. it has to do with funding, how to get and how it can be utilized.

Well, due to bad economy, there are many people who are trying their best to save their money and they are not investing their personal finance into any kind of risky business. Partnership-based businesses are also gaining much popularity.

Anybody who does not know how to manage his or her personal finance will not actually be successful in any kind of business. You must know how to manage your personal finance before you venture into a business to manage that of your business.

Well, due to bad economy, there are many people who are trying their best to save their money and they are not investing their personal finance into any kind of risky business. Partnership-based businesses are also gaining much popularity.
Yeah, now is the best time to save money and invest as much as possible. Though the investments should come with low risk and be well calculated. Getting into partnership when starting business is the best thing too.

Yeah, now is the best time to save money and invest as much as possible. Though the investments should come with low risk and be well calculated. Getting into partnership when starting business is the best thing too.

I think that in the past, many people saved money and now they are happy. They have more money now and many of them have also invested their money in different businesses. Similarly, now the time has come to save money.

Personal finance is concerned about how an individual generate and manage finance. As an individual you need money to do most thing and without having a knowledge of personal finance, it'll be hard for you to generate and spend money the way you ought.

Yeah! It deals with your incomes and how you are able to run your financial life and keep it stable. It is a very important part of people's life since money is the centre of it.
That's the fact about it, personal finance in a simple definition deals with how one tackle all his needs, as we all know finance deals with how money are been managed.
Yeah! It deals with your incomes and how you are able to run your financial life and keep it stable. It is a very important part of people's life since money is the centre of it.
That's the fact about it, personal finance in a simple definition deals with how one tackle all his needs, as we all know finance deals with how money are been managed

Personal finance is concerned about how an individual generate and manage finance. As an individual you need money to do most thing and without having a knowledge of personal finance, it'll be hard for you to generate and spend money the way you ought.

Well, personal finance is much easier to manage. This is because you personally own the money that you are managing and this is the main reason why it is called "personal finance".

Well, personal finance is much easier to manage. This is because you personally own the money that you are managing and this is the main reason why it is called "personal finance".
personal finance is definitely more easier to manage but this has not been the case for everyone as some find it very hard to properly manage their personal finance as they tend to spend on their wants rather than needs.

You can improve your personal finance only when you are saving money regularly, investing regularly, and also compounding your return on your investment. By following this strategy you will be able to build your finances.

You can improve your personal finance only when you are saving money regularly, investing regularly, and also compounding your return on your investment. By following this strategy you will be able to build your finances.

Saving money is not the only thing that you may need to do. You may also need to make sure that you also earn a huge amount of cash as well and this also includes growing your income streams as well.

Personal finance comes in different perspectives either in business or in a normal life. sometimes it might be referred to as sponsoring your business with your personal income without taking loan.

Earning a lot of money is essential but it is not necessary. Most of the billionaires you see today did not inherit billions, instead, they started small and gradually built their wealth through something called compounding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds