Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Personal Finance

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
Personal finance is the state in which talks about ones money matters and related issues. Which is how to keep money, save money and , invest and manage it effectively. It also depends on how to generate money for future use and stability. It is important that everyday knows this principle

Advertisement Placeholder
Well personal finance are terms used that covers managing your resources and money as well as saving and investing, that covers banking, budgeting, insurance and mortgagee.

Personal finance is what a lot of people are not investing their time on.

With personal finance and the right thought process, it becomes easy to do away with poverty forever.

Personal finance is the knowledge, instruments, and techniques that I use to manipulate or control my finances. When you understand the principles and concepts behind personal finance, you can manage debt, savings, living expenses, and retirement savings as I'm doing.

Personal finance is the state in which talks about ones money matters and related issues. Which is how to keep money, save money and , invest and manage it effectively. It also depends on how to generate money for future use and stability. It is important that everyday knows this principle
Personal finance entails the management of finances efficiently as well as churning out ways of how to save and invest money in different profitable ventures which can rake in more cash to improve the standard of living

The financial management by which an individual or family unit performs to budget, save, and spend monetary over time taking into consideration various financial risks and future live events is known as Personal Finance.

Yeah! It deals with your incomes and how you are able to run your financial life and keep it stable. It is a very important part of people's life since money is the centre of it.

Personal finance entails the management of finances efficiently as well as churning out ways of how to save and invest money in different profitable ventures which can rake in more cash to improve the standard of living

I think that the study of personal finance is quite important when it comes to managing your life because personal finance involves budgeting and managing money in every aspect of your life.

I think that the study of personal finance is quite important when it comes to managing your life because personal finance involves budgeting and managing money in every aspect of your life.
Financial literacy is very important and should be studied very diligently because it enables you to learn how to control the expenditure and show you various means to ensure that you will not be financially handicapped.

Personal finance is that amount of money some used to run his either business or finance something that he intended to do for himself or someone close to him.

Financial literacy is very important and should be studied very diligently because it enables you to learn how to control the expenditure and show you various means to ensure that you will not be financially handicapped.

This is exactly one of the main reasons why accountancy is a kind of profession which is in demand in my country. I have seen many companies try their best to hire the best accountant.

This is exactly one of the main reasons why accountancy is a kind of profession which is in demand in my country. I have seen many companies try their best to hire the best accountant.
This is spot on. Balancing books and being able to control the accounts of an organization is vital to the financial buoyancy of the said company. This accounts for the high demand in financial experts by enterprises.

I think that financial literacy also involves being really great at managing money in an economical manner and trying your best to assess conditions where you are required to spend money.

I think that financial literacy also involves being really great at managing money in an economical manner and trying your best to assess conditions where you are required to spend money.
This is quite true. Financial literacy enables you to make informed decisions on financial matters, as well as show you how to manage your money to maximize the returns you have obtained.

Definetly for an independent financial life you need to learn many things about personal finance, if you can not manage your personal finance then it would be difficult to grow.

Well the truth is that the study of personal finance is quite important when it comes to managing your life because personal finance involves budgeting and managing money in every aspect of your life.

This is quite true. Financial literacy enables you to make informed decisions on financial matters, as well as show you how to manage your money to maximize the returns you have obtained.

I think that when you have much knowledge about Finance, you tun out to be a smart individual and try to manage your finance and goals in a much better way.

I think that when you have much knowledge about Finance, you tun out to be a smart individual and try to manage your finance and goals in a much better way.
This is quite true. Naturally, when you have acquired deep insight and knowledge into financial literacy, you are able to make more matured financial decisions such as investments for your benefit

This is quite true. Naturally, when you have acquired deep insight and knowledge into financial literacy, you are able to make more matured financial decisions such as investments for your benefit

This is true. However, there are many people in my country who are not that much educated but still they are rich and there is a reason for that. They have inherited property from their ancestors.

This is true. However, there are many people in my country who are not that much educated but still they are rich and there is a reason for that. They have inherited property from their ancestors.
You also raise a good point. However, I deem it expedient to stress that those people are a select few in relation to the masses. I would like to clarify that I was alluding more to the public in general in my previous post

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds