Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People at your place

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
How do you feel about the people at your place? How do they treat each other? Are they mostly kind towards others or just think about themselves?

Do you mean at my house? I would hope they treat everyone with respect, if they don't I'd show them the door. I believe you need to treat others with respect, that's how I was raised.

I live with two of my siblings and my mom, so we all treat each other with respect & we’re kind to each other. Our family is full of love and care. It’s a welcoming environment.

I have a good relationship with my neighbors. Though not very close, but we converse well and help each other out when needed

I live on my own, people are welcome here so long as they don't mind me in my underwear.
That’s me but being naked.

Snl Bowen Yang GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm also confused by what you mean "my place". What I will say is that while out and about, people are mostly friendly to each other at the stores, checking out, etc.

At my house, we all get along well. We've had our moments where we've gotten a little upset with each other or small arguments, but we've always been a pretty tight-knit family that has stuck with each other through ends meet.

I've always been the kind of person to give respect to everyone and treat all as equal. I don't know how to discriminate among people who are living with me or close.

What do you mean with at my place? In my house, city, country? I'm a bit lost. :p
Do you mean at my house? I would hope they treat everyone with respect, if they don't I'd show them the door. I believe you need to treat others with respect, that's how I was raised.
I'm also confused by what you mean "my place". What I will say is that while out and about, people are mostly friendly to each other at the stores, checking out, etc.
Hehe, sorry for the confusion. I meant the people around your house or in your locality, not necessarily your family. But yeah, I still love the responses. 😄

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor