Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC Gaming vs Console

Advertisement Placeholder
Hopefully one day I’ll be getting a decent high end gaming computer. I’ve always had consoles because they work perfectly for me, they’re easy to use and just do what they’re designed for.

I also owned a computer for gaming around 15-20 years ago. Era of No One Lives Forever, Soldier of Fortune, and I just had a blast playing that. Best gaming era ever.

So I prefer consoles because I’m no longer such avid gamer as I used to be, but a decent high end rig is still something I desire sometime. I just find it hard to spend 3-4K at it when at the same time it’s nothing I really need.

I have an HP Pavilion Gaming laptop that works really well for me. I purchased it when it was on sale at Walmart for about $600 - $800 if I remember correctly.
Not bad Cory, that’s a decent price. What specs is it running?

What specs is it running?
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB (7.84 GB usable)

If that's what you were looking for. I can store 237 GB worth of data on it and I have an external hard drive that can store 1.81 TB worth of data.

I prefer using PC to play my games too. The thing is that I can play games anywhere that I am since I can take my PC anywhere.

I have always been a console gamer and to this day I still am. I do have a PC that was capable of playing games until it got too old and now it does struggle and I do need an upgrade. I tried games such as Call of Duty and even Fortnite on my PC but could never get the hang of it and would always go back to my console. I feel if I was to get an upgraded PC and go back to PC gaming and really give it a go, with enough patience I could more than likely get better at it and enjoy it more.

PC is expensive, but it is one of the best device for playing games. The graphics are better and you can play your games anywhere that you are.

While I don't have problems with playing games on a console, I have this belief that playing on a gaming PC gives me a big edge in getting fun and being at the top of their game.

I play games on both my PC and Playstation console. They are both good platform to play video games but I fancy it more on Playstation consoles.

What do you prefer? I used to prefer a console, but once I bought an actual gaming laptop I much prefer a PC now because I am so computer oriented.
I don't have any PC. I haven't played any video games on PC but if you count playing on laptop as the same thing as playing on PC, then I have. But I like playing on consoles because I'm more better playing with controllers than mouse and keyboard.

I always used to be a console gamer but ever since I built my own PC, I can't believe I stayed on consoles for so long.

The only thing that was great about consoles for me was that my friends all had them, and back then you didn't have cross-compatibility.

I always used to be a console gamer but ever since I built my own PC, I can't believe I stayed on consoles for so long.

The only thing that was great about consoles for me was that my friends all had them, and back then you didn't have cross-compatibility.
Cross compatibility has been awesome now a days! Without it - that’s why I once preferred consoles completely because majority were on consoles.

Back at home when I was 12 we had a computer and mostly my brothers played games on it while I was stuck playing Freddie Fish. xD Later on in life we played Doom, Soldier of Fortune, Serious Sam, etc. But after that I've been a console gamer. Present day, I'm hardly any gamer. XD

Back at home when I was 12 we had a computer and mostly my brothers played games on it while I was stuck playing Freddie Fish. xD Later on in life we played Doom, Soldier of Fortune, Serious Sam, etc. But after that I've been a console gamer. Present day, I'm hardly any gamer. XD
YO! I mention Freddie the fish to people here and no one knows it :( It was a favorite of mine!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds