Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC Gaming vs Console

Advertisement Placeholder
Freddie Fish - from Humungous Entertainment, and written by the guy who created The Secret of Monkey Island, Ron Gilbert.

Honestly I don't really have a preference. I play on console and PC, but the one thing I do love about PC gaming are the mods! You can't mod console games, unless you've got a developer console. Though if you are going to game on a PC, you need to upgrade your equipment in order to play modern games, otherwise your hardware can really bog down your gameplay experience.

The availability of games on PC vs console is ridiculous - the hard part is finding good ones because the likes of Steam have so many games it’s ridiculous. Also for some games there’s a distinct modding scene that you just don’t get on console - I guarantee Minecraft’s appeal is in part because of the many mods out there for it.

And of course there’s always the fact that “don’t like the games you have, make your own” is a possibility, though harder than it used to be.

I much prefer using a console to play games, with the only exception being strategy games like Civilisation or city builders like Cities: skylines. My laptop just isn’t as powerful as my Xbox X is, and just can’t justify the money into upgrading it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds