Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Passive income ideas that really work

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Passive income! Who doesn't want to make money without making an effort to do so?

There are many systems and companies that promise to make you thousands of dollars a month by doing almost nothing. As you may have guessed, most of them are scams..

But that does not mean that passive income does not exist.

Generally speaking, a lot of the programs that claim that they can do just that, might actually be able to do so, under the right circumstances and enough time given to make it work. But yes, many of the programs also suffer from too much hype, to make it sell, but does it mean that it won't work, in general I think a lot of the programs that are out there many say are scams, might not be scams, just hyped up too much that it can't live up to the expectations created by the hype.

Technology and the internet, can make it possible to make a lot of money passively, even overnight - but for the most part, it will be for those who're established and who knows what they're doing, those who're willing to invest in what will make work even better, like for instance paid traffic.

Also, alot of those who're promoting it, might also be a bit too creative in their attempts to "sell" the product or service being promoted. But moreso social media platforms are more likely to be able to perfor well when combined with the various softwares - but it all depends on the product.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am sure that there are various ways to generate passive income. I think one of the greatest ways to make money online is by writing articles and trying to make money. I think websites such as Vocal media could help us to make more money and generate passive income if we have a huge list of followers on social media networks. They are a revenue sharing website that pay $4 per thousand views.

If you are a good writer and a marketer, publishing books on Kindle Direct Publishing really works. I have tried this platform and have made money by selling my ebooks and print on demand books

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Everyone wants to start making money passively. In fact, earning passively is what everyone who wants financial freedom should desire. You can start your own online stores where buyers and sellers meets.

Passive income! Who doesn't want to make money without making an effort to do so?

There are many systems and companies that promise to make you thousands of dollars a month by doing almost nothing. As you may have guessed, most of them are scams..

Generally speaking, a lot of the programs that claim that they can do just that, might actually be able to do so, under the right circumstances and enough time given to make it work. But yes, many of the programs also suffer from too much hype, to make it sell, but does it mean that it won't work, in general I think a lot of the programs that are out there many say are scams, might not be scams, just hyped up too much that it can't live up to the expectations created by the hype.

Technology and the internet, can make it possible to make a lot of money passively, even overnight - but for the most part, it will be for those who're established and who knows what they're doing, those who're willing to invest in what will make work even better, like for instance paid traffic.

Also, alot of those who're promoting it, might also be a bit too creative in their attempts to "sell" the product or service being promoted. But moreso social media platforms are more likely to be able to perfor well when combined with the various softwares - but it all depends on the product.
Digitalization has been able to open up doors through which we can earn money passively. A lot of people have also been able to take up skills that they can earn from online like software management, programming, networking and even coding.

Right now I do not have any passive income stream. My income streams are active. I earn from forum, where I have to post daily to earn daily. I also do home tutoring and have to work every day to make money by the end of the month

It is so awesome that there are methods of earning passive income these days. It is no doubt that Many of those who claim to do so could be scam. But sticking with legit methods such as getting traffic for a blog or investing in cryptocurrencies or forex trading would be great for an investor.

If you are a good writer and a marketer, publishing books on Kindle Direct Publishing really works. I have tried this platform and have made money by selling my ebooks and print on demand books
Working on freelancing site is a good way of making good passive income online, if you are a good writer , you can start writing for online publisher or rather start a blogging site online.

Yes you're really correct, passive income is one great way to build wealth and earn on the side.
One way I've found to earn passively is staking of cryptocurrency - especially via DeFi finance staking. I'm going to take advantage of that this year.

The problem of starting a business is usually lack of finance, I don't think if there were enough employments for graduates any one will look at passive income, lack of finance usually make people to think of passive ways of earning.

Selling video courses online is one of the ways to earn passive income. all you need to do is to create high-value video calls and list it on marketplace like clickbank. Lot of affiliate are going to promote your products once your offer a good commission rate on the product.

I think the best type of money one can make is passive income, where your money works for you and not you working for money. And one of the ways to make such money is to put money on genuine investment that brings return either daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly as the case may be. Just my contributions though.

You can create an educational material post it on educational learning platform like Udemy and SkillShare. you are going to have a lot of students sign for your courses and you are going to make passive income as a result.

best passive income ideas to build wealth
  • Start a dropshipping store.
  • Create a print-on-demand store.
  • Sell digital products.
  • Teach online courses.
  • Become a blogger.
  • Sell handmade goods.
  • Run an affiliate marketing business.
  • Sell stock photos online.

There are lots of ways to make passive income for yourself . This are very important because it's the best thing you could do for yourself. One, you should be try to start blogging. You could also try to start YouTube business. These will give you passive income.

I've discovered that most passive income methods that give real and substantial income on a regular basis need first a serious investment in term of efforts or money. The only one I would really love is real estate.

Passive income are a very source to get income, but in most cases it does not just happened overnight,there has to be an investment in time and creativity,some can be in the form of content writing or content creation of sort,you can grow your audience as well through engagement.

Well, that's a very good article but the truth is that it depends on your location and the economic situation of your country. for me, I dont have any passive way of generating income for myself without engaging in one work or the other.

Everybody is expected to do what really works for them, for me there may be passive ways to make money but this might be quite different from what other people are interested.. it's all depends on people . People are quite different

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds