Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Passive income ideas that really work

Actually every one has a different opinion as to what really worked out for him depending on what he is good at or his location. I consider freelance and other posting sites as my passive income earnings platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
As an individual, it is very very difficult for me to develop a very good way of getting money passively, because the tasks expected of me are weigh too much compared to how I can be able to do them .

Passive income to generate money if actually you have skills this can help one to make good money online, because there is many ways of making passive income all depends on people.

The passive income idea that is going to work for you is completely based off your own idea of passive income. There are some people that love to invest in rental properties when they are some that like to do internet stuff like blogging or creating videos.

I think more profitable and durable passive income is content creating in YouTube this is because even when you are not creating anymore contents the one you already have would continue generating income for you as long as YouTube exists.

If you are a good writer and a marketer, publishing books on Kindle Direct Publishing really works. I have tried this platform and have made money by selling my ebooks and print on demand books
Really? I hope it still works cos I'm about to go look it up right now. Was thinking of getting my own domain and site and writing articles, that way I can be able to make money from traffic

Passive income is very much possible to acheive if one posseses the necessary skill,one of them is creating good content,it could be in writing,interlectual property and then published them in platforms that can generate income for the owner of the work.

Yes you're really correct, passive income is one great way to build wealth and earn on the side.
One way I've found to earn passively is staking of cryptocurrency - especially via DeFi finance staking. I'm going to take advantage of that this year.
To have passive income needed effort in your business so to start making passive income in your business, because one cannot start making passive income in a business without making good planning in that business.

To have passive income needed effort in your business so to start making passive income in your business, because one cannot start making passive income in a business without making good planning in that business.
In any business I think that planing matters alot,so for someone like me I think earning passive income need you to plan and be creative,

so I think that earning passive income from home is very neccessary to burst you financially.

Article writing is a nice way of generating passive income but however you must be able to fomat these articles to post it on Amazon Kindles to be able to make money as the demand for your article increases. Not just any article but those that will be demanded by people.

If you really want to earn a passive income online the only advice I can give is for you to have a skill, if you have a good skills you'll earn a decent amount of money depending on the skill set you have.

The best way to earn a passive income online is by having a profitable skills set, you can only get the best results online if you have a good skills, if you don't have a skill you'll only be wasting your time.

If you really want to earn a passive income online even in your sleep, you definitely need to have a skill, having a good skills is the only best way to earn a passive income online.

I think more profitable and durable passive income is content creating in YouTube this is because even when you are not creating anymore contents the one you already have would continue generating income for you as long as YouTube exists.
Making paasive income on YouTube has been the best way in which you. An eaen a good amiunt of money onoine nowadays through posting good and quality video content online .

You are right. the truth is that most of the site or business companies that makes you such kind of promise are scam. think about it, who will then do the working for you and then earned the money. is absolutely impossible.

Some people love the passive income ideas that turn work now into money later. Others want passive income by making their money work for them.
That's true,if you know how to earn a passive income online you can even be earning money in your sleep, but you have to put in some work before you can earn that kind of money.

Making paasive income on YouTube has been the best way in which you. An eaen a good amiunt of money onoine nowadays through posting good and quality video content online .
Yes it could have been the best way of making money but here you still have a lot of competition to face. That is likely to be the challenging factors to so many people. In all the same you will need a high-quality video content to succeed as a YouTuber.

If you really want to earn a passive income online you need to have a good skills,if you don't have a skill set online you'll waste your time because you'll be earning peanuts.

Publishing books through Kindle Direct Publishing is effective if you are a skilled writer and marketer.
I used this site, and by selling my ebooks and print-on-demand books, I was able to earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds