Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paid to do research?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any services out there that will pay you for doing research? Like if you're knowledgeable enough. Do you think services like this exist? Or is that some kind of pipe dream?

Advertisement Placeholder
Are there any services out there that will pay you for doing research? Like if you're knowledgeable enough. Do you think services like this exist? Or is that some kind of pipe dream?
I have not heard about this kind of job before but it will be good for people who are always interested in making research. I will check if this kind of job is available

I have not come across such job but I have seen the job before indirectly. My sister was working in a teaching school and her boss gave her paid to do research for the to know the right syllabus for that session. She collected the money and showed me.

I don't know the job where you do this; all I know is that the boss can give you similar tasks to research something they need. It's quite weird to see the job when you do research.

When I was active on Upwork, I have done a lot of jobs for clients that involved doing research and compiling facts and figures. A lot of marketing companies frequently hire people for market research

When I was active on Upwork, I have done a lot of jobs for clients that involved doing research and compiling facts and figures. A lot of marketing companies frequently hire people for market research
I have never do or discharge this type of work before so I think it's can be so much beneficial taking research assignment for a pay but definitely you seldom. see this type of jobs to do online,I believe upwork and get a freelancer can offer one
I have never do or discharge this type of work before so I think it's can be so much beneficial taking research assignment for a pay but definitely you seldom. see this type of jobs to do online,I believe upwork and get a freelancer can offer one

Yes, there are services which pays you for conducting research. Those who offer such kind of services are called freelance researcher. This jobs pays at least $15 and $25 per hour, depending on the kind of work which is involved, where you're expected to carry out the research etc.

Yes of course, this kind of jobs in paid to carry out research can be found on either Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer. I have worked on the this kind of job for some of my clients on Fiverr and Upwork. I have never been able to get that kind of job on Seoclerks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds