Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

(Paid) Hiring - Make Courses

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits

Hello all, I have a project to need to be done.

We're willing to pay out $10 per course up front. Also $10 after the course is given to us. Once it starts to sell, you will earn 25% of the course' revenue for 4 years.

This will be sold on forummasters at 10-15$ to help new and experienced forum owners and potential forum owners. We want to make courses on the following topics:

1. Installation
  2. Extensions
  3. Roles and ranks
  4. Customization
  5. Theme and extension recommendations
  6. How to potentially get ads on their site
  7. Fast explanation of how hosting works if some people don't know
  8. Advanced knowledge
  9. (Probably will add additions. If anyone thinks of something please don't hesitate to suggest.)
We also want to be teaching in the following software:

• Buddy press and bbPress
  • XenForo
  • Phpbb
  • Mybb
  • Simple Machine Forums
  • vBulletin
  • IP Board

The specifications for how the course will be produced are simple.

1. Add the forummasters logo and intro to the video.
  2. Make the course at least 1 hours long.
  3. Split the videos into appropriate sections. (Intro, Installation, extensions, etc.)
  4. Write a good description for said video course.
  5. Respectable quality recordings. (Screen quality and audio quality.) Facecam optional.
  6. Halfway through creation, share what you have with the staff of forummasters via media share or Dropbox.

Thank you all for reading. If you're wanting to help, please leave the following information the comments and I will contact you:

1. Age:
  2. Forum software you want to make a course on:
  3. Will you sign a contract:
  4. Are you good at speaking:
  5. Previous video recording experience:
  6. Can you edit (I can do it for you if you are unable to):
  7. Do you have a good quality mic and decent software to record your screen?

Also, if you don't have the proper software for recording, please tell us. We know alternatives to recording software.

We are also providing the domain and hosting for your course recording if you don't want to setup a personal web server on your computer. However, forummasters online does own it 100%, you're just borrowing. :smiley:

For paid licenses, we will also be providing an environment for them. However, if you have experience, you probably have a license, no? You won't be able to keep licenses installed onto the test domain.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Update:
Put the first ever section/video up.

I wanted to show that the videos don't have to be the following: (Yes I know, I love lists)
  • Long
  • Professional
  • Serious
  • You don't have to look good. I mean, look at me. I'm an ugly mother effer. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds