Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Owning a car or using a public transport, which one is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
The pressure of buying a car is higher than the pressure of using public transport, as public transport stress is just too unbearable, also with the loss and insult that comes with using public transport, I feel getting a car will be okay.
What's your take on this.
Thanks

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the country or society you live in. In a society whereby transportation is consistent and durable, the want for ownership of a car won't be over emphasize. While in societies whereby it is inconsistent and hectic, the need will be over emphasized.

Own your own vehicle is good also going by public transport is equally good but I think when your vehicle has more advantage than using the public transport as going your own way gives you delivered to the house whenever you want come get me reason transport that is public and also determine the speed at which you drive under the public transport drive faster speed like they are going to hell

It’s all depends on the choice and the income is the person if you work in a place virtually you can’t avoirdupois you fuell the car on daily basis it’s advise you sale the car and use public transport. But you earn well you can now use your car to ease your stress.

Very funny question, in Nigeria public Transportation is very stressful and you have to sit in a tight bus for you to reach your destination
So it will be more better if you buy your own car if you have the money.

The pressure of buying a car is higher than the pressure of using public transport, as public transport stress is just too unbearable, also with the loss and insult that comes with using public transport, I feel getting a car will be okay.
Thanks
Owning a car as a family man is the best thing to do. It makes things work easier for you. Boarding commercial vehicle with your wife and kids is not too good however if you are still single is not a bad idea to board a public transport.

Thanks
Owning a car is better than using a public transport though this is depend on the nature of traffic in the state of residence of the concerned person.
Like in Lagos-nNgeria, it is better to go by public transport as against using private cars because of the traffic situation is doesn't favour private car owners in meeting up with their schedule

Owning a car is the best for the environment where I'm living. If one consider public transport in Nigeria, you will always regret it, as a lot of stress are attached to it. A lots of people sees public transport as a dangerous mobility as there are so many dangers attached to that. The danger ranges from hijackers, to law enforcement agency with their fake highway laws.

Is good to own your own car than taken public transportation because some times or most time you will noy be comfortable using them. In public transportation one can contact one air disease or the other in the name of entering public bus but you will find it easy to go with your own car.

Owning a car is good because it helps in transportation of you and your family and probably in moving of goods but owning a public transport is not a bad idea because you actually generate income from that but nevertheless owning a private car is better than owning a public transport

If you have the means to own a car why won't get it?It's just that we have no option that is why we are using the the public transport.this pandemic we are in now has even given another reason to owned a car because you will not mix up with that large crowd without face mask.

A car is a good investment. In my country you can turn your car to a source of income if you register and start using your car for Uber service. It's okay to buy a car if you can afford it. But if you can't afford a car, you should take public transportation until you can afford a car.

Owning a car us still the best due to the fact that you will be free with yourself and anyone you are with in the car.
And you don't need to waste your money on transport fare anymore you can take your at anytime you want and anywhere you want to go.

Owning a personal car is dependent on someone's income or salary, ability to maintain etc.
Having a personal car has its own advantages and disadvantages,also using a public transportation system has its own advantages and disadvantages.

In countries where the public transport system is better and better organized, public transport should be preferred to private transport.Because on the one hand environmental pollution will be minimized and on the other hand your financial expenses will be reduced.

Let me say this if you are able to repair your car and fix the necessary things when it gets spoiled then go ahead and have a car but if you cannot fuel your car repair it and keep it in a good working condition then there is you have no business having a car,
Public transport is not too bad when you cannot finance the expenses that come with a having a car.

Owning a car or public transportation which one is good. Well to me by alot of ways and reasons it is cheaper to use public transportation than owning a car and also using a public transportation also reduce tax and also a major reason using public transportation lessen or reduce accident rate on the roads.

I do not think that using public transport is "being insulted". In my city almost more than 70% people use public transport. we cannot think of city life without them. So rather than buying a car i will advice on buying dogecoin now and stay with public transport.

Owning a personal car will always be a better option than using public transportation systems no matter the stress the car will give to you, you just have to endure as the car is the best option over public transportation anytime any day.

Why should I prefer public transportation to transportation by private car. There is nothing good like having your own car. Traveling will be convenient for you and your family. No need to spend productive time in motto park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds