Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Owning a car or using a public transport, which one is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure of buying a car is higher than the pressure of using public transport, as public transport stress is just too unbearable, also with the loss and insult that comes with using public transport, I feel getting a car will be okay.
What's your take on this.
Thanks
There are many factors you need to consider in this question i.e. are you single or married, is your salary high or low? In my opinion, as a family person buying car will be the best options because of the comfortability nature.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have the means of getting a car is good at it will save you some headache. But if you live in a country that had good transport system, there is no need of buying a car all you have to is to rent one and will save you a lot of money.

If you can afford a car then go ahead it is the best option for you, but if can't then stick with public transport. To me i rather go with public transport than have a car but the money is just from a lending. Who insults public transporters anyway? As long as you can go the your destination that's what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds