Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Oversimplification the key to smashing your business targets

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm not even sure oversimplification is the right word, but I'm going to try and break it down extensively.
Now, I don't know what your goal for 2021 is, but let me show you how you can make up to 5m (whatever your county's currency is) in the next 12 months, regardless of whatever products or services you sell.

First of all, let's do the math:

5M÷12 = 416k. Let's say 500k.

500k/month = 125k per week.
So, we've established that you need to make at least 125k per week.

Now, you need to focus on how you can make more money, in less time.

So, you need to sell a product/create an offer that makes at least 10-15k in profit.

That way, you just need to make about 14 sales every week.

That's 2 sales per day.
That's the breakdown (the WHAT); Let's dive into strategy (the HOW).

Based on the 80/20 rule, if you want to make 14 sales every week, you need to be talking to at least 70 people.

Does this mean you should carry your products on the road and be talking to random people?

No. My friend, you have the internet!
WhatsApp is more than enough. All you have to do is generate highly qualified leads.

Then focus on turning those leads to fans, then customers, repeat buyers.

Hope this helps you put things into perspective.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Wow, that is a very good analysis, breaking it down this way will help a business owner understand the usefulness of numbers and statistics. As long as the product is a solution to an existing problem it will surely make sale and no distance future becomes a success.

I think the word you would have used there is having a concise and clear approach to actualizing goals. With the analysis you have up there one has a clear path on how to achieve a required savings plan. I think people fail at their objectives because there's no plan to achieve this. If we all add plans like the one up there to things we do, it would be more achievable.

. I think people fail at their objectives because there's no plan to achieve this. If we all add plans like the one up there to things we do, it would be more achievable.

I agree with simplification because that was also my style when I had my retailing business. Our weekly target is our guide if our sales would meet it or not. That means if we fail on our weekly target for 4 times then that month would be bad. On the other hand if we are right on target for 4 weeks then we earn a good profit. In big companies the targets are usually for 3 months that we call quarterly target. If we fail in the first 2 months then we still have 1 month to do the recovery actions.

I'm not even sure oversimplification is the right word , but I'm going to try and break it down extensively.
Now, I don't know what your goal for 2021 is, but let me show you how you can make up to 5m Naira(whatever your county's currency is) in the next 12 months, regardless of whatever products or services you sell.

So, you need to sell a product/create an offer that makes at least 10-15k in profit.

That's 2 sales per day.

Based on the 80/20 rule, if you want to make 14 sales every week, you need to be talking to at least 70 people.

Does this mean you should carry your products on the road and be talking to random people?

WhatsApp is more than enough. All you have to do, is generate highly qualified leads.

Then focus on turning those leads to fans, then customers, then repeat buyers.

You nailed it. You made a wonderful chart to set goals to achieve the desired results. Wish you best of luck in advance to get everything according to your goals and plans. But the word of oversimplification was a bit difficult to understand for me. Now I'm clear about it and can use in word library.

This is actually a good business strategy you just outlined. I don't really know what you mean by simplication though but your analysis is spot on, this will come handy when I venture into actual product selling or marketing.

Wow, that is a very good analysis, breaking it down this way will help a business owner understand the usefulness of numbers and statistics. As long as the product is a solution to an existing problem it will surely make a sale and no distance future becomes a success.
I agree, the key is to solve solutions and the products must be trustworthy or deliver quality services.

I'm not even sure oversimplification is the right word, but I'm going to try and break it down extensively.
thumbnail.jpg

A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using...
A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using This Method!​
secure.calch.gdn​
Now, I don't know what your goal for 2021 is, but let me show you how you can make up to 5m (whatever your county's currency is) in the next 12 months, regardless of whatever products or services you sell.
thumbnail.jpg

Warts Can Be Caused By Parasites! Eliminate...
Warts Can Be Caused By Parasites! Eliminate Them In 2 Weeks​
secure.calch.gdn​

That's 2 sales per day.

WhatsApp is more than enough. All you have to do is generate highly qualified leads.

thumbnail.jpg

Doctors Have Discovered The Cause Of Bad...
Doctors Have Discovered The Cause Of Bad Breath! Read Here​
secure.calch.gdn​

That's 2 sales per day.

Brilliant analysis, setting up a target allows you achieve your goals easily, when I'm carrying out a Facebook advert I usually target 5000 people because I'm hoping to convert about 1% of them to sales. And it's a strategy that has been working just fine!

As a business owner of you want to meet target in your business or you want to overstretch your target in business the best way to do this is to have a goals or Target that is this is the total amount of thing you need to make or achieve with a particular Business at the end of the year with that you will know where to start from

That's 2 sales per day.

This is a good strategy you just drafted out in making one’s plan a reality. It alway very hard when trying to reach a target and how to make sale you go through so make many break downs on how things should be done and this can be a headache to business owners. Setting plans and strategies like this help boost the morale to meet target and make sales a reality.

This is really amazing all I can see going on here is the power of networking. Networking is very important in business, networking will make your sales move faster, that is why it is important to always go for events, meet with people and build connections and relationships, because when you start your business you will need people to talk to so it is very important to network.

Excellent vision for the future related to sales. And formulating it the way you did, it can also be applied to another type of business that is not selling products. It's all in the planning and as your thread describes it the simplification in numbers, of what must be earned weekly to achieve the goals.

Brilliant analysis, setting up a target allows you achieve your goals easily, when I'm carrying out a Facebook advert I usually target 5000 people because I'm hoping to convert about 1% of them to sales. And it's a strategy that has been working just fine!
This is a very good strategy, I think you need to increase your conversion rate, also you could learn the art of copywriting and proper use of keywords and phrases to attract customers, this would increase your conversion rate drastically. I wish you the best.

Your analysis and the breaking down of it into pieces is quite understanding, but it all depends on the type of business in which you are doing. This doesn't speak to all business but business that fall into this category. Thanks.

That's a brilliant break down. But other factors are not considered. Remember everyday cannot be the same. You don't expect to make the same profit on everyday. Besides, cost of running the business as well should be considered.

That's 2 sales per day.

This is a great analysis, ND it works. But it's far more easier said than done.

To actually get someone to buy, especially online, the customer needs about 7 to 10 exposures if not more to even glance at what you have.

And then at least 8 out of 10 who look at it will say no, that's also if you are good at sales.

This is a great analysis, ND it works. But it's far more easier said than done.

To actually get someone to buy, especially online, the customer needs about 7 to 10 exposures if not more to even glance at what you have.

And then at least 8 out of 10 who look at it will say no, that's also if you are good at sales.
I agree, but it is actually easy if you are good at marketing and sales, coupled with a very good copywriting skill. I don't see why this isn't achievable intact I think you can smash this goal and make more, that is why important to invest in oneself, learn and become a pro first before venturing into any type of business.

This looks easy but not very easy at the same time. 5 million in any currency is not easy to come by. I'm not trying to sound pessimistic but it's not just as easy as you present it. I believe business strategies should be broken down into bits for easy guidance and focus but then we must set realistic goals only.

Once you're able to get the baseline ready then you need to work your way up according to the plan of the business. In fact I really like the math you put up in your post it makes it pretty much easy to determine the amount needed to keep the business afloat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds