Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Oversimplification the key to smashing your business targets

That's just the best way to make something tangible in life. My strategy is simply make $10 in 10,000 times , then you are a millionaire. This is my strategy if you truly want to become a millionaire.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not even sure oversimplification is the right word, but I'm going to try and break it down extensively.
Now, I don't know what your goal for 2021 is, but let me show you how you can make up to 5m (whatever your county's currency is) in the next 12 months, regardless of whatever products or services you sell.

First of all, let's do the math:

5M÷12 = 416k. Let's say 500k.

500k/month = 125k per week.
So, we've established that you need to make at least 125k per week.

Now, you need to focus on how you can make more money, in less time.

So, you need to sell a product/create an offer that makes at least 10-15k in profit.

That way, you just need to make about 14 sales every week.

That's 2 sales per day.
That's the breakdown (the WHAT); Let's dive into strategy (the HOW).

Based on the 80/20 rule, if you want to make 14 sales every week, you need to be talking to at least 70 people.

Does this mean you should carry your products on the road and be talking to random people?

No. My friend, you have the internet!
WhatsApp is more than enough. All you have to do is generate highly qualified leads.

Then focus on turning those leads to fans, then customers, repeat buyers.

Hope this helps you put things into perspective.

This does sound like a great calculation, but unfortunately ,it is not so easy to achieve. It takes a really great effort to generate leads and sales when it comes to business.

The content does not seem to match the title. But then, I appreciate the knowledge you've shared. I think it will be helpful to many. I think its all about being intentional about making it big via your business, once you have a target and do all you can to meet it, then you're bound to succeed.
I'm not even sure oversimplification is the right word, but I'm going to try and break it down extensively.
Now, I don't know what your goal for 2021 is, but let me show you how you can make up to 5m (whatever your county's currency is) in the next 12 months, regardless of whatever products or services you sell.

First of all, let's do the math:

5M÷12 = 416k. Let's say 500k.

500k/month = 125k per week.
So, we've established that you need to make at least 125k per week.

Now, you need to focus on how you can make more money, in less time.

So, you need to sell a product/create an offer that makes at least 10-15k in profit.

That way, you just need to make about 14 sales every week.

That's 2 sales per day.
That's the breakdown (the WHAT); Let's dive into strategy (the HOW).

Based on the 80/20 rule, if you want to make 14 sales every week, you need to be talking to at least 70 people.

Does this mean you should carry your products on the road and be talking to random people?

No. My friend, you have the internet!
WhatsApp is more than enough. All you have to do is generate highly qualified leads.

Then focus on turning those leads to fans, then customers, repeat buyers.

Hope this helps you put things into perspective.

This does sound like a great calculation, but unfortunately ,it is not so easy to achieve. It takes a really great effort to generate leads and sales when it comes to business.
I agree, I think it takes immense work to be where the thread suggest, and you have to be extremely good at what you do as well. You must be ready to put in the work.

This is a good business approach you've just laid forth. I'm not sure what you mean by inference, but your analysis is bang on; this will come in good when I start selling or promoting genuine products.

I agree with you in the way everything has been broken down to figures from where you can now target to get results from. You have to work towards the achieving the target spelt out.

As a business owner of you want to meet target in your business or you want to overstretch your target in business the best way to do this is to have a goals or Target that is this is the total amount of thing you need to make or achieve with a particular Business at the end of the year with that you will know where to start from.

. I think people fail at their objectives because there's no plan to achieve this. If we all add plans like the one up there to things we do, it would be more achievable.
A lot of people think that when they are complex in their business plan and everything is going to fetch the more money but they are actually wrong because when you are simple it makes things very easy for you and your customers.

This is actually a good business strategy you just outlined. I don't really know what you mean by simplication though but your analysis is spot on, this will come handy when I venture into actual product selling or marketing.
My mentor always tells me that simplicity is the key to success because it is allows you to be able to take things in a way that wouldn't be very challenging for you to do and for other people to easily understand you.

I learnt of this tactic when I bought a course on how do local arbitrage and I've discovered that breaking goals down to the simplest always make them easier and not as difficult as they initially seem.

If you want your business to move far in the business world where there's competition everywhere, You must have a target you want to reach either daily , monthly or yearly and try acheiving it,
What you are trying to say here is setting targets. Setting targets is good for business bit the problem is if at all the target are realistic or not. You should not make a target before looking for a skill instead learn a skill before you look up to set targets.

This is really impressive and the breakdown too is something to definitely adopt for any business owners because it would help yield more in the long run so kudos for this piece of information

That's a brilliant break down. But other factors are not considered. Remember everyday cannot be the same. You don't expect to make the same profit on everyday. Besides, cost of running the business as well should be considered.
There is a way that you become too simple people were not actually take your business very seriously which is why you have to find a moderate way to do things that are concerning your business.

It's nice you took your time to explain this to us. One needs to be able to give a rough estimate of how much he or she will like to make in a month or year. If only making money was that easy.

Nothing about running a business is actually that is it because it is going to require your time and dedication and commitment into getting the best out of your business for it to grow.

. I think people fail at their objectives because there's no plan to achieve this. If we all add plans like the one up there to things we do, it would be more achievable.
Overreaching is something that is going to make you to take too much that you are supposed to which is definitely going to affect the running of your business in a very negative way.

That is very on point,these strategy is not just for a certain period,but can be made applicable even in other areas of ones business,the breakdown is just very simplified.

Thanks for sharing. Advertising play important role in helping so many business organisations succeed and it will even be the best if you are engaging in digital advertisement. But this would likely be for digital products on most cases

That is a very good one though,one thing about making a good presence online is that you need to be commited and be giving out good content on the product you are offering,then do a good follow up on them.

One of the main reasons for business failure is the businessman tries to be too optimistic. he does a clalculations which give him a lot of profits. However, he does not calculate the risks in the business, and by oversimplifying things, he ruins his own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds