Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Oversimplification the key to smashing your business targets

It is a good analysis but it depends on the kind of product and services you're offering to the masses. These means you have to produce high quality good products and services that matches such descriptions(i.e,the target amount).

Advertisement Placeholder
You tried to break the strategy down about making reasonable amount of money over the period of one year. But you didn't mention the business/investment one needs to enroll into, get such huge amount of money annually.

You tried to break the strategy down about making reasonable amount of money over the period of one year. But you didn't mention the business/investment one needs to enroll into, get such huge amount of money annually.
I think any business works with this strategy, it could be buying and selling or even selling a skill as well. So I think whatever business one wants to venture into has to be something marketable and doable. That is ultimately up to the individual.

I think any business works with this strategy, it could be buying and selling or even selling a skill as well. So I think whatever business one wants to venture into has to be something marketable and doable. That is ultimately up to the individual.
I agree with your thoughts. Business works with the right plan, having the right strategy and that marketing prowess to enable his or her business to sell and drive steady profit from it.

I'm not even sure oversimplification is the right word, but I'm going to try and break it down extensively.
Now, I don't know what your goal for 2021 is, but let me show you how you can make up to 5m (whatever your county's currency is) in the next 12 months, regardless of whatever products or services you sell.

First of all, let's do the math:

5M÷12 = 416k. Let's say 500k.

500k/month = 125k per week.
So, we've established that you need to make at least 125k per week.

Now, you need to focus on how you can make more money, in less time.

So, you need to sell a product/create an offer that makes at least 10-15k in profit.

That way, you just need to make about 14 sales every week.

That's 2 sales per day.
That's the breakdown (the WHAT); Let's dive into strategy (the HOW).

Based on the 80/20 rule, if you want to make 14 sales every week, you need to be talking to at least 70 people.

Does this mean you should carry your products on the road and be talking to random people?

No. My friend, you have the internet!
WhatsApp is more than enough. All you have to do is generate highly qualified leads.

Then focus on turning those leads to fans, then customers, repeat buyers.

Hope this helps you put things into perspective.
Hmm... well is easier said than done. Assume A person who has just 50 active whats numbers and probably you are selling a family product whereas just 20 active members have family while the other30 are singles have you considered this arithemetics too..

What you are trying to say here is setting targets. Setting targets is good for business bit the problem is if at all the target are realistic or not. You should not make a target before looking for a skill instead learn a skill before you look up to set targets.

By your term simplification,it could mean break down, the analysis is on point but it's easier said than achieve,all things been equal your analysis is achieveable, but in reality our expectations might differs, especially issue mounting from price, customers preference and style.

I have to say that the analysis you have made in the above post, oversimplifying how you can get thw best out of you business over a period of 12 months. I think you might be right that oversimplification is the key, I kind of agree with you

Nice analysis you have done there. But you supposed to add the caveat “all things being equal”. Because there are some unplanned events that might displace your projections of 125k per week .

I'm into product sales, i rear food crops, vegetables and fruits etc. I rear in large quantities and distribute to my customers. Sometimes they come to me and buy in bucks, i can't calculate how many products i sell a day. But it gets over 100. It doesn't come steady, because i rear them. It stays for some time before maturing. The profit i make from them every time i make sales is reasonable, it rakes care of my bills, and i still have extras to save for the future.

This can work in a business setting, I'm making everything go easily you simplify structure of your business I'm trying to achieve every goal in a more simpler way this may make your business grow well and also reduce stress and cost.

A lot of business have succeeded by making their business goals very clean and straight forward. You should make your business as simple as you can.

I'm not even sure oversimplification is the right word, but I'm going to try and break it down extensively.
Now, I don't know what your goal for 2021 is, but let me show you how you can make up to 5m (whatever your county's currency is) in the next 12 months, regardless of whatever products or services you sell.

So, you need to sell a product/create an offer that makes at least 10-15k in profit.

That's 2 sales per day.

Based on the 80/20 rule, if you want to make 14 sales every week, you need to be talking to at least 70 people.

Does this mean you should carry your products on the road and be talking to random people?

WhatsApp is more than enough. All you have to do is generate highly qualified leads.

Well mathematically its seem easy or let me say simplificationally it easy to say but in the real actual life its difficult to achieve because you did not add the money going out.

. I think people fail at their objectives because there's no plan to achieve this. If we all add plans like the one up there to things we do, it would be more achievable.
I think we both have very similar thinking about this issue as I feel that most people feel in most of the Ventures because they do not have a good plan and the strategy for them to implement these plans.

Nice one. The best way to get good and quick results is having a well mapped out plan that you follow. Set a target goal for yourself on a daily basis. If you can break it down to setting goals daily, you find out it would be much easier. Once again nice article.

there is no doubt that simplifying your business targets and goals is one of the major keys of becoming very successful in business. When you simplify what you want you will actually get results.

That's 2 sales per day.

Like seriously is very easy to say and analyze as well,but to do is the problem because to get customers who we be patronizing you every week is not an easy task I guess.

That was really helpful my friend. Most of us have high goals and agenda but we fail to break it down so it can be more achievable to us.

Inasmuch as I like and I appreciate your in-depth analysis but to be pragmatic, this is not utmostly feasible because of the hike in prices of good and unstable economy and also it is not easy for an enterpreneur of a large-scale business to accumulate 5 million annually as profit not to talk of small-scale businesses so how do we tally it?

Thanks for this enlightenment , the thing you also need to note , is that you need to do more promotion if you really want people to know more about your product and buy it , and reaching such amount in a month or so isn't easy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds