Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Outside marketing/in paper advertising

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Who here has found success marketing their sites/businesses through in paper/outside ads? Ones that aren't online, but in news papers, magazines and other in print media. Do you think this advertising is still viable?

Advertisement Placeholder
These means of advertising is not as viable as before. Technology has pushed it backwards. Many do not patronize the print media anymore so it would be difficult to see any success stories.

Even though, I really do not market my product in print media but I can authoritatively tell you that it is still profitable but not as before. The advent of the internet has made a lot of people to read online newspapers and blogs and therefore, neglecting newspapers.

In this digital age they say that online advertising is the most effective. But the flyers and leaflets used by advertises as they distribute it to the public is still doing great. In public places there are those young men and women distributing the leaflets of their business - selling condo units and townhouses. It is called hitting the target because they give the leaflet only those they think are capable of buying a unit.

I've never advertised in a traditional way, like publishing on newspaper, creating flyers, and making banners etc, for my products to garner the attention.

Before the advent of social media, business has been advertised offline and there was always huge sales then too. The only thing social media does is that it makes advertisement easier.

In modern days no one tend to consider media print because of the advent of technology which is of high influence to our society in which advertisement are done via social media post such as Facebook,Twitter,YouTube and many other channels.

It isn't viable to the young but for the old, the old ones who still opt for print in form of newspaper's and the likes. To balance this you can opt for both the use of internet and print media for advertising of your business.

Advertising in print Media is still very much viable because there are so many people that are still reading newspapers magazines and other print Medias. Infact billboard is one very effective means of advertising as there are so many people that are passing along the road who sees such advertisement.

If you have a business that is location specific or you want to sell real estate , then the best way to go about it is by using traditional advertising media.

Who here has found success marketing their sites/businesses through in paper/outside ads? Ones that aren't online, but in news papers, magazines and other in print media. Do you think this advertising is still viable?
Have not heard of paper ads before or do you mean through fliers and placards. Oh... That was the old form of advertisement now, I don't think that ext anymore.

That is not really common but I have seen a lot of people who advertise their website on paper. It is usually done religion news paper that will usually purchase on Sundays.

Newspapers, TV, Radio, billboards etc. are the traditional advertising platform and are very expensive. Therefore, for small business these ad platforms are not accessible.

These means of advertising is not as viable as before. Technology has pushed it backwards. Many do not patronize the print media anymore so it would be difficult to see any success stories.
I think it still has its own place for publicity,sometimes in a large gardering of say professionals and one decide to cash in on these type of selected audience by advertising in their magazine,especially if it has to do with their field of interest,that is an advantage,as you have narrowed down your search to a nirch.

I still think and believe that the outdoor advertising media systems are still in play when it comes through advertising because I still see them everyday before my eyes

I really don't think that outside marketting will ever end. Especially for getting local customers near you. But of course online advertising will always give you access to a larger market than outside marketting

Advertising on newspaper works only for big companies and big brands. Small businesses cannot afford to advertise on newspaper due to the cost involved.

In this digital age/economy i don't think or see how an advert on paper will or can create a standard or even an okay awareness about your company or establishment except your establishment is a widely known brand and can be recognized any day and anytime without having to stress much.

In this digital age/economy i don't think or see how an advert on paper will or can create a standard or even an okay awareness about your company or establishment except your establishment is a widely known brand and can be recognized any day and anytime without having to stress much.
this is actually a fact,because it would be very difficult to get the same amount of conversion rate you would easily get when you engage in an online advertisment.The paper advertisment would work when the reach of the paper has a wider coverage.

Traditional marketing or offline marketing is still very much viable. You can use different means like radio station marketing, newspaper, fliers and banners. Not all people can be engaged with online marketing but online marketing is more effective

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds