Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Outside marketing/in paper advertising

Advertising your business or your marketing still very much viable because not everyone can engaged with online marketing, but I think online marketing is very effective.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never advertised in a traditional way, like publishing on newspaper, creating flyers, and making banners etc, for my products to garner the attention.
But you would have it give a try and see the results it will produce even though it's not common and profitable like before because of emergence of the other ways.

Traditional marketing or offline marketing is still very much viable. You can use different means like radio station marketing, newspaper, fliers and banners. Not all people can be engaged with online marketing but online marketing is more effective
I'll not say online marketing is more effective, I still think offline media - a whole lot of audience still watch TV, subscribe for newspapers, even still advertise by word of mouth. These channels should still be efficiently utilised and harnessed. Still added to the online side though

But you would have it give a try and see the results it will produce even though it's not common and profitable like before because of emergence of the other ways.
That's an option indeed, going to the max media to advertise is an option too. But everything depends on what we are advertising if it can get to the customers the other side, if they request the products from us.

Who here has found success marketing their sites/businesses through in paper/outside ads? Ones that aren't online, but in news papers, magazines and other in print media. Do you think this advertising is still viable?
This is an old fashioned way of promoting your site, I don't think I'll will want to type out your address on my search bar when I can visit your competitors website by just clicking their ad link.

These means of advertising is not as viable as before. Technology has pushed it backwards. Many do not patronize the print media anymore so it would be difficult to see any success stories.
The advent and wider use of technology has really made things a bit more easier and visible globally,and a lot of busineses have taken advantage of this,reason it has become more viable to do and get results through online medium that the traditional metho of doind ads.

Before the advent of social media, business has been advertised offline and there was always huge sales then too. The only thing social media does is that it makes advertisement easier.

I like printing advertisement because it gives you chance to place your advert to the target organs and it is very cost-effective. You can engage in two step marketing and advert to drive the targeted audience to your offer. you can face give them valuable items for free in exchange for their contacts and you will follow up on them with a good offer.

In public places there are those young men and women distributing the leaflets of their business - selling condo units and townhouses. It is called hitting the target because they give the leaflet only those they think are capable of buying a unit.

Who here has found success marketing their sites/businesses through in paper/outside ads? Ones that aren't online, but in news papers, magazines and other in print media. Do you think this advertising is still viable?
Print media can be utilized to reach a large audience and is still a viable form of advertising. According to studies, print advertising is still capable of raising awareness of the brand and evoking an emotive reaction among readers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds