Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Other websites using your content

mages you can file a DMCA takedown with Google, their host, etc.
Or you can do like I did... I don't really think most sites appreciate a syphilitic penis or females consuming excrement welcome on their site.. but you do have to monitor your site and find those that are "stealing" content and then confirm it.. it's not that hard to address at the HTTP server level.

It's not so much the fact that they might "outrank" you.. but the fact that they are trying to steal your content to their benefit.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it’s word for word or they stole your images you can file a DMCA takedown with Google, their host, etc. Past that, not much you can do. If you end up seeing the same then you can able to join and report to the staff members.. that's if they care. Honestly, I see copying as more of a beginner problem. Usually, it’s not large established sites that are copying you. And once you’re a large established site some sketchy site isn’t going to have much luck copying you and outranking you.

Yeah, sometimes said person from my post a few before yours will say "This works well on another forum" but credit to that forum (in this case mine) should be given. The games on my forum began in some cases 15 years ago and are still continuing. I know for a fact they never asked permission from my thread starters either. They have also used games on multiple other forums and not just their own. Said person has also participated in the games on my forum.

Yeah there are tools to check if posts are AI-generated. I wonder how accurate they are though. Some forums have rules against such.
Not very, apparently. It's catching a lot of students out. Someone once fed one of the checkers the US Constitution and it said it was 100% AI generated. I suppose the real question is: if posts are indistinguishable from human posts, is it a problem?.

Not very, apparently. It's catching a lot of students out. Someone once fed one of the checkers the US Constitution and it said it was 100% AI generated. I suppose the real question is: if posts are indistinguishable from human posts, is it a problem?.
Yes it is. It’s possible the students cheated though? Then again there are some niche subjects where there’s a very narrow amount to say to begin with.

AI uses human-generated data to begin with, so the question is how can it distinguish really . Relying on training data relies on enough difference between human-generated content and AI-generated content and sufficient similarities between content belonging to each group. Every person’s writing style is unique and tjat is the problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds