Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Other options to keep traffic coming

What you have said is actually very true. The most efficient way of always keeping customers coming back to your page is by actually making quality content that day will one day need.

Advertisement Placeholder
Gaining traffic and keeping these traffic are two different things entirely. After making these traffic come to your site, you should do all you can to make them stay by making sure you are having an endless store of value to give them every time they are on your site

You can get traffic by any means. I think the real question is do you have what it takes to keep the traffic and grow your audience. Good quality content is one way and also intriguing content.

Social media is one of the ways in which you can generate traffic to your website. There are two ways you can do about this you. You can make use of paid advert to drive traffic and this is very fast.

You can try to make your website in such a way that it will be beneficial like paying people to comment on some setting post or also if they share your post to other people.

Even though I don't have any website running at the moment, but I can boldly say that the role of traffic in any website cannot be overemphasized as it is traffic that will in turn be converted to earnings. To get quality traffic one must be able to create good and quality contents as content is king. And continuous posting of quality contents can mean retention of traffic.

There are effectively two ways that you can drive traffic to a website. The first way is free. It involves things like search engine optimization, setting up a blog, social media marketing and so on and so forth. The other way is paid. Everyone knows that paid ads can drive traffic to a website, but it can also get costly.

First you need to keep your site update
If it is a news site, you must keep it updated with current news around the globe.
If it is and article blog, then you must update some good article for the Audience to get engaged always.
If you are running a YouTube page, then do well to come up with good and satisfying content always

A way to generate traffic is by advertising on social media platform. Ways to keep such traffic is by being active and always posting stuffs of quality content.

If you want people to keep on coming to your side then the best thing is to actually make a quality articles that will ensure that they always keep coming back. You should also make the websites to be very easy to use.

One thing that has constantly worked which I've seen across a lot of forums such as bizdustry and others based in my locality is the fact that they strive to build a community that members can feel part of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds