Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Other options to keep traffic coming

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Gaining traffic can be one thing, and keeping said traffic around is another. But I would like to know how to keep the traffic coming. I want to keep traffic around of course, but I also wouldn't mind seeing more people come by.

What are some things I can guarantee traffic showing up more often? And, what are some ways of keeping said traffic coming back for more?

Advertisement Placeholder
Be active, keep bringing in new content on a regular basis, you could also create events that would make the people the people active like competitions and giveaways and the likes.

Bot traffic or generic traffic has low conversion rate especially traffic exchange even manual traffic exchange but it is good to keep in mind that there is other ways to keep traffic coming like banner and text ad impressions and also put advertise link in signature. In Forumcoin this service costs 100 forumcoin.

The option that keep bringing traffic when you are active in something and also to advertise your business as well, this will keep bringing traffic.

The option that keep bringing traffic when you are active in something and also to advertise your business as well, this will keep bringing traffic.
one of the option i really like apart from freebies and promotional offer benefits to visitors,is the idea of good and creative content on your blog or post for your product or services.having something of immerse value would keep them coming to your site.

There was a time I was having a lot of traffic coming to my blog, I noticed there are certain posts I uploaded that was bringing the traffic but the mistake I made then was that I didn't work on what I noticed so the traffic eventually declined and I had to sell the blog but now I now what to do next time

Gaining traffic can be one thing, and keeping said traffic around is another. But I would like to know how to keep the traffic coming. I want to keep traffic around of course, but I also wouldn't mind seeing more people come by.

What are some things I can guarantee traffic showing up more often? And, what are some ways of keeping said traffic coming back for more?
I think that the most important thing when it comes to keeping traffic and getting new traffic is to always have something new on the site that will entice people like a raffle or a competition or something of that nature. Or if it is blog then constantly update it with good articles.

The best way to keep traffic coming to your website is to ensure that you are posting high engaging content on your website. With that they will always come for more

The best way to keep traffic coming to your website is to ensure that you have your website submitted to different search engine and with this method you will definitely keep getting traffic

One of ways to keep traffic incoming is to share the link of your site to different social media mostly whatsapp, there, there are family members and friends who are willing to help you out in distributing you sure link, mostly when the blog in informative, it really does it.

To me the best way to keep traffic coming is through good content or engaging content... For example you post comedy videos, this will eventually bring continuous traffic to the website.

If you want traffic to come continuously on your website, look no further than SEO. SEO helps your website to be ranked high on search engine and when your site is ranked high, traffic will automatically come.

SEO is undoubtedly the best method to build traffic on your site but in order to get traffic from SEO you need to hire an expert to do SEO. You can also run ad son social media to build traffic.

Apparently there are lots fo proven ways and methods to increase ones traffic in a website, consistency in posting quality content is one as it would keep people invested and coming back

When you're website is friendly with users it also draws traffic in. Creating wonderful contents that is engaging keeps readers coming.

You need to make sure that your site is fully SEO optimize,and that you share good and meaningful content that people need daily

One of the way to keep traffic coming to a website is for the website to have good quality content and consistent in the articles. Not the one that an article will be published today and after a year another one will be published

I believe when you have good offer and you show up more often by sharing your link to other site it will really attractive people remember giveaway is part of it

Other options to generate traffic is to advertise on all social media platforms through influencers. Also you should create videos where you answer frequently asked questions on how to monetize YouTube channels and other websites and also ways to earn from them. This will make people glued to your channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds