Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Options to get your small business some private financing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quert

Loyal member
Credits
When starting a business, one of the main problem is where to get some funds for it to start. Below are some of my options.

1. Personal Investment
Taking out a loan or borrowing from friends and family are non-starters for certain small business owners. They may not want to accumulate debt and instead use their savings to get up and running (or sell an asset, such as a vehicle).

2. Colleagues
Family or friends' support may be given as a donation, interest or interest-free loan, or in return for an equity interest in your business. Be careful however, though. If the investment doesn't work out or you can't repay the loan, for those that you care deeply for, it may trigger lasting discord.

3. Crowdfunding
There are many websites for crowdfunding that allow entrepreneurs to raise money for their ideas. In return for helping a product come to life, supporters on websites such as Kickstarter or Indiegogo contribute sums. In return for donations, businesses typically provide incentives.

Do you know any more options? Please share yours in the comment section. Thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
When starting a business, one of the main problem is where to get some funds for it to start. Below are some of my options.

1. Personal Investment
Taking out a loan or borrowing from friends and family are non-starters for certain small business owners. They may not want to accumulate debt and instead use their savings to get up and running (or sell an asset, such as a vehicle).

2. Colleagues
Family or friends' support may be given as a donation, interest or interest-free loan, or in return for an equity interest in your business. Be careful however, though. If the investment doesn't work out or you can't repay the loan, for those that you care deeply for, it may trigger lasting discord.

3. Crowdfunding
There are many websites for crowdfunding that allow entrepreneurs to raise money for their ideas. In return for helping a product come to life, supporters on websites such as Kickstarter or Indiegogo contribute sums. In return for donations, businesses typically provide incentives.

Do you know any more options? Please share yours in the comment section. Thank you.
Very nice! I particularly like the 3 ways you have listed above because getting loan facility from any form of financial institution is not among, kudos!

I have advised that as a new business, it is important to avoid any form of pressure from debt or calls or text reminding you of a debt you should settle, so avoiding borrowing money from financial institutions will make you go is on the business more. For me personal saving and support from family and friends does it.

1. Personal Investment

2. Colleagues

3. Crowdfunding

I agree with you, taking loans to start small businesses is very risky. Starting a business with debt Is actually very risky for business beginners. The best thus is to start with your little finances or seek for financial assistance from family and friends.

Getting some funds to set up a business isn't really easy to some extent. Aside the fact that one is using his or her personal savings other sources of getting capital to set up a business is very hard. Most finanacial Institution are not ready to give out loan and even if they do the interest rate will be high than what you expect

Deciding what kind of financing best suits your needs and your business will help you choose a lender. Compare services, requirements, and reviews to help decide which specific bank or company to work with. You'll also want to make sure you check your credit score before you meet with lenders or apply for online loans.

This piece of yours has been very informative. The 3 idea has enlightened me and I am deciding to give it a try because my business needs a lot of this special funding. I hope it pays and I come back to testify.

1. Personal Investment

2. Colleagues

3. Crowdfunding

These are just the best ways you can raise capital for your sole proprietorship business. Most at times the most effective one is the savings. It's only when your savings failed you that you have to go through the alternatives you just stated above and never put loans from any financial institution into consideration.

Small business owners have several options for private funding, including using their savings, asking friends and family for a loan, taking out a bank loan or line of credit, pursuing alternative financing, such as a merchant cash advance or microloan.
[automerge]1611895393[/automerge]
Small business owners have several options for private funding, including using their savings, asking friends and family for a loan, taking out a bank loan or line of credit, pursuing alternative financing, such as a merchant cash advance or microloan.

The ways of getting a capital to start a business is not so easy as that, to be saving money to business is not a easy thing, before you garder a money may take a long time. It's not also advisable to get loan from bank to start Business because of its interest but it will good to get it from relative.

No doubt you share valuable data but to start a small scale business there is no need of financing you said. If you wanna take loan from bank you need some kind of security for loan purpose. If we talk about some private sector they may give you but rate of return may be too high. The best thing is that you start it by taking loan from friends and family or make them partner.

Options to get your small business some private financing​

With all the three highlighted point you have listed above, I suggest that's an awesome starting point but I will like to speak more on the aspect of family support you mention. You see for every business there should and must be a goal to achieve even in the next 5-10years of existence.
So when you are probably going for family support always have it at the back of your mind you have a goal to attain, no time for frivolity and those family sentiment, that because they have shown you support while you start up your business they will not let you rest with bills. Basically I am not saying you shouldn't help but be conversant as to the way you spend, your spending shouldn't go beyond your reinvestment back to the business in other to fully fulfill all borrowed and loan you have received from any sector.

The best method is to reach out to friends and family. For example, if you need $1000, you can reach out to 5 friends and 5 family members (parents, siblings, uncle, aunts, etc.) and ask $100 from each of them. A $100 may not be a big amount for them, but when you collect $100 from 10 people you will have $1000, which you can invest in your business.

Very firstly you have to decide that what kind of financing best well be best suits your needs and your business will help you choose a lender. then you have to compare your services, requirements, and reviews to help decide which specific bank or company to work with them.

Small business owners have several options for private funding, including using their savings, asking friends and family for a loan, taking out a bank loan or line of credit, running a crowdfunding campaign, or pursuing alternative financing, such as a merchant cash advance or microloan.

1. Personal Investment

2. Colleagues

3. Crowdfunding

• Capital
  • Cash
  • Cctv
The first two (2) listed above are the best and fastest means of generating funds with little or no interest. But in recent years getting funds to run a business from friends seems difficult due to the issue of trust that has been a major concern for even relatives willing to support the business.

Thanks for sharing this amazing steps on how to start ones own business with personal finance without having to borrow loan. I think financial issues has been the major set back for many persons who wants to start up their own business, but if they can follow your steps, I am sure they will start up in no time.

Very nice! I particularly like the 3 ways you have listed above because getting loan facility from any form of financial institution is not among, kudos!

I have advised that as a new business, it is important to avoid any form of pressure from debt or calls or text reminding you of a debt you should settle, so avoiding borrowing money from financial institutions will make you go is on the business more. For me personal saving and support from family and friends does it.
There are many ways that you can use to make your Small business to be your private saving, you need to have a well planed template that will be guilding you, and it will servers as you goal.

Yes, I agree with this method, crowdfunding is a preferable means of getting the required funds. Also, partnerships are important to raise capitals, getting private investors to is another method.

The best way to finance you private business is to get loan from ether a bank or from from friends and family. You must be very careful when collecting loan because loan comes with interest when you are paying so you as a business owner you must know the kind of business you are investing into.

You have mentioned almost all ways through which one can source for funds to start up a small business but permit me to add contributions from thrift and cooperative societies. This is another way through which someone can source for funds to start up business.

It involves people contributing some money together and giving it to one person at a time let's say on a yearly basis until the money goes round among the members. tthis amount of money is usually big because it is contributed by so many members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds