Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Opportunities at FreeToPromo

AlkHolic!©

Recognized member
Credits
FreeToPromo are a relatively new forum and therefore currently have vacancies available for various positions on the forum, positions will carry a salary paid with FTP which will be discussed if you're application is successful, any persons interested in any of the vacancies may either reply to this thread or inbox a me using the following Template:

Name:
Current Positions:
Forum Experience:
Position Your Applying For:

VACANCIES:

There is a possible opportunity for an experienced, determined and dedicated individual to be considered for a position on the Admin Team and therefore a Co Owner on my forum, i am very protective of what i consider my baby and therefore i will be fussy in regards to who will be considered for admin positions

Moderation Team
Required to moderate the forums and ensure that any rules regarding to posting have been met, to edit posts that require it and to check for spamming:

Package Team
Members will require Posting Packages, you're job will be to carry out these orders in a timely fashion, posts relating to packages must be of a good quality, as customers will be invited to leave feedback

Promotion Team
Promotion Team members will be expected to promote FreeToPromo on other forums they visit, by adding forum links to their signatures, you must take every opportunity to advertise the forum and to act in a responsible manner when doing so.

Advertisement Placeholder
Goodluck Alkholic i would help but i am busy with school and exams for the next few days.

No problem Travis my very good friend, good luck with your exams! dont you dare come back and tell me you didn't pass with distinction :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds