Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Opinion on vaping?

Hux

Credits
So, vaping is one of them areas that are mostly frowned upon with many people. What's your opinion on it?

I vape myself, I used to smoke cigarettes for about two years and I decided to start vaping to help quit smoking. It worked, and so far it's been over a year since I quit. I then got into vaping quite a lot, building my own coils, buying new devices and trying a variety of e-liquid. Some think it's very sad, but I kind of see it as a hobby now.

There's still no solid evidence that vaping is harmful and there are a lot of news/media companies who post false stories/"studies" about vaping being dangerous. But I'm interested to hear your opinions on it!

Advertisement Placeholder
I vape as well as I used to smoke cigarettes as well. Vaping is just another path of technology. Like you said, you can build your own mods, learn the hardware of it, and sometimes program it themselves.

I never really understood what that was. I mean I know it's smoking, but smoking what?
You’re basically inhaling vapour, but the ingredients are all natural and safe (until proven otherwise). You can get all sorts of flavours such as cheesecake and fruits. It’s optional to have nicotine in the liquid too which I have. Some people don’t understand though that the nicotine itself isn’t dangerous, it’s the tar and other rubbish that’s found in cigarettes and not vape liquid.

Personally I am hugely against smoking- I think it should be banned as drugs are as it has no real purpose in life anymore. Vaping on the other hand helps smokers quit as they can still get that nicotine hit they need but the chemicals in it aren't harmful in anyway and people around vapers can't smell anything. As it's harmless and a great alternative to smokers, I would personally like to see it allowed more widespread such as on Aircraft, Ferries, Public Transport and inside buildings.

I still believe it is just as bad as smoking as you are still putting chemicals into your body whether you want to call it "vapor" or not. Plus, people are having the batteries catch fire in their pockets and also explode in their face. Something I'm not willing to chance.

I still believe it is just as bad as smoking as you are still putting chemicals into your body whether you want to call it "vapor" or not. Plus, people are having the batteries catch fire in their pockets and also explode in their face. Something I'm not willing to chance.
The ingredients are all natural, nicotine is an option however. But still, inhaling anything isn’t ‘healthy’ so you’re correct there. Smoking is far far more dangerous than vaping though.

The battery exploding stories however are 9/10 down to people who don’t understand battery safety when using ‘mechanical mods’. Mechanical mods are unregulated devices without any circuit board and runs directly through the battery. Since there is no circuitry the battery is constantly powering the device when you hold the button.

Then accidents happen when people don’t use them properly or don’t correctly keep their batteries in good condition. Whenever buying them there are always clear instructions stating do not buy unless you know what you’re doing. Soon as an accident happens, the stories are posted on the media and the user blames the device.

It’s a good way to get off of cigarettes, but I don’t think it should be available to non smokers. Especially the flavors with nicotine.

I don't see the big deal about them. In that case, I don't know why certain public venues ban it. Anyway, smokers with kids surely need them. I mean, even if vaping is bad, it's probably 90 percent better than smoking (for kids).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds