Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💲 Offer Paid [OPEN] HIGH QUALITY FORUM CONTENT - 80 POSTS AND 20 THREADS - £13 ($16 US) - CUSTOM ORDERS ACCEPTED!

Still offering the buy one get one free option at the moment :)

Anyone who has placed an order and is listed in the OP will have their orders completed asap :) if you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to let me know :)

OP updated with completed orders :) getting through outstanding ones as fast as I can and still offering buy one get one free :)

I am accepting AJ Credits, PayPal, CashApp, Litecoin or Bitcoin :)

Please either reply below or PM me and I will get back to you asap :)

Shortie is one of the best members you could have as part of your community, I couldn’t speak any more highly of this service! 100% recommend for any forum!

Changes made to the OP and blog comments and articles have now been added in :) PayPal, CashApp, Bitcoin and Litecoin are accepted!

If you wish to make an order either reply below or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP :)

Thanks.

Still offering the buy one get one free service at the moment!

I have also dropped the 50 posts weekly for a month to £30 per month ($38 US) this will save you £2 per month if you pay for the whole month rather than by each week!

If you would like to make an order, please either reply here or PM me and I will get back to you asap!

I have now changed up my forum services to better help forum owners with consistent daily content each day of the week!

I am now offering a mixture of 50 topics and replies a week, 200 in total over a month for £30 a month ($38 US) this will give you consistent activity and content on your forum daily.

I also still offer blog comments and articles as well and they are stated and priced in the OP

I am at the moment taking on 5 forums for the 200 posts per month, I will take on more when I feel I am able to so get in quick for this service if you wish to!

Thank you all! :)

I still have five spaces at the moment for my mixture of 200 replies and threads for £30 a month ($38 US) this will get you posts daily from me and activity daily as well which can greatly help a forum.

I can accept PayPal, CashApp, Aj Credits, Litecoin and Bitcoin :)

If interested please do contact me via PM or reply below and I will get back to you asap! :)

Thanks.

The first 5 orders of the mixture of topics and posts, 200 in total over a month are now £15 ($19) for the first 5 orders that I receive! If you jump on this offer and you are one of the first 5 to make an order, you will be locked in at that price each month going forward!

Contact me via PM or reply below to make an order :)

Still offering the £15 deal for the first five people who place an order and you will be locked in with this price if you are one of the first five every month.

If you would like to make an order, please either reply below or contact me via PM and I will get back to you asap!

Another order complete and the OP has been updated to reflect that :)

I also now have only 4 spaces left on the mixture of 200 replies and threads per month for £15 ($19 US) which will lock you in for £15 a month ($19 a month) forever if you are one of the next four to make a purchase of that deal :)

Thank you :)

I still have 4 spaces left on the mixture of 200 replies and threads per month for £15 ($19 US) which will lock you in for £15 a month ($19 a month) forever or for as long as you wish to keep the service going if you are one of the next four to make a purchase of that deal :)

Still have four places left on my mixture of 200 threads and replies, 50 a week, daily activity for £15 ($19) normally £30 ($38) per month. The first four to take this offer will be locked in at the £15 a month ($19 a month US) for as long as they keep the service going.

I am also offering blog comments, articles and customized forum order as well :)

Four spaces are still left for my mixture of 200 replies and threads over a month, 50 a week and daily activity or £15 ($19) normally £30 ($38) per month. If you are one of the four to purchase this deal, you will be locked in at £15 ($19) per month for as long as you keep the service running.

I am also offering custom forum post orders as well and also offering blog comments and an article-writing service.

If interested, please either reply below or contact me via PM and I will get back to you asap!

Four spaces still left :) if interested, please either reply below or contact me :)

Also accepting custom forum orders and blog comments and articles as well :)

Four spaces left on my monthly offer of a mixture of 200 replies and threads for £15 ($19 US) a month with daily activity.

I am also offering custom order services and also blog comments and articles as well :)

PM me or reply below if you have any questions or wish to make an order :)

4 places left in my monthly offer at the moment! If you get in on the deal you will be locked in as long as you keep the service going :) price is £15 per month ($19 US)

I am also offering article writing, blog comments and custom forum posts :)

I am still taking orders for forum posts, blog comments and articles. All my work is high-quality and will help to bring high-quality content to your sites as well as boost activity as well!

If you would like to place an order, please either reply below or contact me via PM :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor