Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online earnings - business or personal bank account?

I do not save my money in bank accounts. I have an account with an online payment processor and I save my money in there. It is a good way to save money and you could even access your money if you travel out of the city. I also pay taxes indirectly (Sales tax) on my online earnings in my country.
The challenge that most of us have around here is that most of these payments processors doesn't work in our country which makes it very difficult for us to save our money on them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many small scale entrepreneurs use their personal bank accounts for business transactions from what I've noticed - not necessarily because they don't want to be taxed but they haven't seen the need or are limited in knowledge that personal and business interests shouldn't be mixed in any way.

I have a separate account where I put my online earnings. I did this inorder to calculate the amount of money that I have garnered so far. This will enable me to keep track of the total amount that I have made.

Since there are scammers everywhere , most especially on the internet , your account can be hacked anytime if care is not taken and thats why i prefer using a seperate acvount for my online earning .

Well it's depend on your online work and how much money you can earn on online. I'm a freelancer so personally used my personal savings account I do not consider my online earnings as taxable to the government. But if you had something big business on online so you can you business account.

I prefer to use my personal bank account as I do not really earn so much to even talk about a business bank account to receive my payments. This is the best option available for me.

I usually put my online earnings on a separate account. I do this for me to be able to ascertain the amount that I am able to make I a month when it was all accumulated.

I usually put my online earnings on a separate account. I do this for me to be able to ascertain the amount that I am able to make I a month when it was all accumulated.
Just because there are many people and many sites online that at into scamming people, and its easy for them to hack into your bank account, thats the reason why i prefer being careful.

Using a business or personal account with on earning depends on the site and where you earn also the details you filled. But personally I prefer using my personal account for earning online for me it's better and safer

I have a seperate account for my online and offline business ,and I prefer doing so because of the increase in the population of online scammers , its easy for them to hack your account if you are not careful,

Every money that I am currently making online is going towards my preparation to start my own business. I have been making these plans for a very long time now and I hope that it is going to materialize in the clothes future.

I use my personal bank account for everything because everything I'm doing is transparent , and there's really nothing to hide from the government or regulatory agencies.

You must never mix your income together and that's why you must have at least three different account , one for online another one for your offline business and th last one should be personal

Actually my online earnings is separate from my offline earnings account this is because most of the incomes I earned from online stuffs are 7sed for the settlement of my daily bills while offline are for development and other stuffs.

Different people usually have their own different reasons why they invest in making money online. On a personal perspective I am much more focused on doing that because I want to gather enough money to start my own business but there are some that do it as a means of extra income.

I believe that provided you are making legitimate amount of money , it does not matter which account you use to receive the money , because you are not engaged in any illegal activity.

All my online earnings goes straight to the savings account. I am not running any business offline at present. So I am not managing business account as a result. I only have different personal accounts.
I have this online mobile banking app that enables me to put money away into invest and I get a 5 percent weekly interest rate, so what ever I earn from my online jobs are paid into that account.

Actually my goal in venturing into online earnings is my personal needs and also be able to fend for myself since I have an offline so engage in but the money earned from this site as well can go a long way, hence, the money are earn are directed to my bank account.

I do prefer using my online personal account and my offline business accounts for my online working earnings , when i am in need of money , I prefer withdrawing my earnings into my offline bank account but when i am financially stable, I prefer Saving my earning online most especially in my crypto currency wallet account.

I think you are going to find it more beneficial if you are having a separate account to be keeping all the money that you have made online. This is going to help you in analysis and tracking your progress.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds