Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online earnings - business or personal bank account?

Online earning come with less stressed of tax or country government policy which will help you grow your market nice but banks become a means development some people personal earning

Advertisement Placeholder
All my online earning goes to my savings bank account while my salary goes to my another bank account, I don't mingle my online earning with my salary at work

I don't like moving the money I earn online to my bank account, most of the money I am making online will goes back to cryptocurrency investment.. even if I have to move it to my bank account I don't think the government will ever freeze my bank account for business transaction because the money is so tiny for such... It is just recently that the government were just looking for a way to block Bank account of people who are even dealing with cryptocurrency.

I use my personal bank account and have never had any issues since I make sure that I never engage in any illegal activities that could lead to my account getting flagged.

Do you have a business or personal bank account for your online earnings? And the money you earn online, do you declare it as taxable self-employed income to your government, or not? I've heard horror stories of personal bank accounts getting closed due to business transactions being processed on them.

I have a personal account where I receive the money, for example paypal. I don't do so many online transactions, I just receive ... I don't see any advantage to upgrade the business plan.

Well for now all my earnings are transferred to my savings account because I am trying to save enough for the business I plan to do and I actually need a lot of capital

Well, I have so many reasons why I engage in online business. this is because it can helped me in improving my offline business with the income I generate from my online business. I have other business which is offline as a place were my online income is deposited.

It depends on what I choose to do with my online earnings. If it's to push business I'll prefer it in my business account but if otherwise, I'll prefer it in my personal savings account.
I actually have got a business account and also a personal account and the kind of funds that I'm receiving is what determines the accounts that I'm going to use to receive that money in order to avoid any problems with that money.

I have a special bank account which I use to receive my online earnings. this gives me the ability to track the amount I make in a month from all the platform I work with. I'm going to know maybe I should put more effort in the next month or maintain a constant effort.

I usually chanell my online earnings to my personal bank account because I don't have a business account yet. Am thinking of opening a business account in the future.

I usually chanell my online earnings to my personal bank account because I don't have a business account yet. Am thinking of opening a business account in the future.
In the meantime, you must be able to maintain financial discipline since it is your personal account. You must resist the urge to tap into business funds for personal purposes.

I have online earnings that send money directly to my account. This good innovation to have personal account that to restrict you self from business account.

The majority of the money I make online go straight to my savings account. I don't worry myself about paying tax because we always do so on everything we buy. Majority of the products over here has value added tax.

In the meantime, you must be able to maintain financial discipline since it is your personal account. You must resist the urge to tap into business funds for personal purposes.
Yeah, that is true if I don't learn to decipline myself on the urge of touching business funds for personal reasons my business Will crash although I have not yet opened a business account right now.

Well for now all my earnings are transferred to my savings account because I am trying to save enough for the business I plan to do and I actually need a lot of capital
This is what I am planning to do exactly with my online earning. I am spending all the money back into the project I am doing that is capable of bringing me residual income for a long time.

Yeah, that is true if I don't learn to decipline myself on the urge of touching business funds for personal reasons my business Will crash although I have not yet opened a business account right now.
Okay it is good to know that. There are some people who might have difficulty in keeping business funds aways from personal use. Such individuals usually end up misusing these funds for unrelated purposes.

Okay it is good to know that. There are some people who might have difficulty in keeping business funds aways from personal use. Such individuals usually end up misusing these funds for unrelated purposes.
That is true, I can not tempt my self by keeping business money in my account, even if someone sees my account details he may think I have money and start asking.

I do not have a personal account for my online business , most of the money I make online are the type of money I invest in cryptocurrency and that is my digital bank for now , I make some money offline that can be able to sustain me of all the needs and everything I am interested to buy.

All my online earning goes to my savings bank account while my salary goes to my another bank account, I don't mingle my online earning with my salary at work
Most of my earnings online goes to my crypto currency saving wallet account and only touch some when in need and my offline salary goes to goes to separate offline bank account.

All my online earnings goes to my personal saving account after withdrawal to settle my personal needs, even if a business matter comes up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds