Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online earnings - business or personal bank account?

I don't even have that time , I mostly use my personal bank account for any online business I am doing , I don't see the need for me to stress myself trying to create a bank account for this purpose alone.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I run business offline and I also earned from the online platforms and I have a different account for my business and the money I earned online are for my daily bills.

It is going to be good for you for the sake of account keeping that you should create a separate account for all your freelancing activities so that you will know how much you are making at the end of the day.

Actually for now, I just have a personal account not really in need of business account yet because I do not even have any business yet to start talk less of having an account.

I think online earnings is a complete business. This days so many people prefer working and earning online. Working online is more flexible and so many people are making so much money online this days.

I actually do not pay tax for any of my online earnings because the government of my country do not put a lot of pressure for people making money online to pay tax. You only pay tax if you have an offline business. It is not even all offline businesses that you pay tax. It is also important to use business account if you are in a country that prohibits using personal account for your online earnings transactions.

I think your online earnings should go to a dedicated bank account different from your personal account. This will help you track if you're making progress in your other business.

I prefer using my personal account to be receiving my earnings online than a business account that consists of three to four people managing and seeing what are the runnings in the account.

I don't really have time to create a business account and I consider that to be a stressful activities , personal account is more suitable to receive your online earning, that's my opinion. I used my personal account all the time for this .

If i am earning from a post to pay forums like this online, all my earnings will be going to my personal bank account because the amount is not much that I will send to a business account.
A personal account is an account that is use for one self but a business account is an account of an organization, company or an account of two or more people to achieve a particular goal.
A personal account is an account that is use for one self but a business account is an account of an organization, company or an account of two or more people to achieve a particular goal.

Last edited:
I have many accounts , so it depends on how desperate I am in need of the money , most of the time when i am financially buoyant , i prefer saving the money directly into my online wallet account.

I don't have a business bank account . All my earning are directed to my personal savings account. Probably I will have it in the future , but for now the need of having a personal business account has not arises.

To me it matters the kind of business that am doing online not just open my personal savings to any onlk d business because they can be hacked anytime so you have to sure of the online business if it's like this app now I would choose my business account because it better that way.

I have an E-wallet where I tend to save my money. It is a great way to avoid having a bank account, but still save your money. I save my money in U.S Dollar amount.

Personally, I devote my online earnings to purchase data, recharge my phone and I use it to sort out my academic activities. None of my online earnings has been taxed by government.
There is no structure yet to be able to tax online earnings and that is why lots of busineses are going online because of the cost of running offline business,i personally use part of my earnings to invest in crypto.

What i really do I that i have seperate account for my business and personal fund, so i normally withdraw my online eaening first to my online account before transferring it to my offline business account .

Personally I consider online earnings stuffs as a passive way of income generation so I don't consider making any bank account but I rather go into business with it.

It depends on what I choose to do with my online earnings. If it's to push business I'll prefer it in my business account but if otherwise, I'll prefer it in my personal savings account.
One of the things that most formal institutions especially banks and some financial house,they usually check the seriousness of a business by the ones that have a business account,it shows a serious business outfit.

In my home country, all businesses accounts are checking or current account where we don't receive interest on deposits, therefore, I use personal saving accounts to withdraw my online earnings.

It is a good thing that people do not earn interest because I think that interest could harm the financial position of many people. Paying interest means overburdening people to pay extra usury on borrowed funds and I think that it is unjust.

Actually everyone has different reasons as to why they engage into online business. Personally I run both online and offline and sometimes I used the money I got online to support my offline business with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds