Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online begging

Dice

Reputable member
Credits
Online begging? Its a new term for me the only I can think of with that term is donation but I don't mean in a offensive way. There are actually people who ask for stuff and saw them on Instagram to help them buy the "this" or "that" with donation and stuff. But I would rather earn it from myself to be honest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online begging can be as simple as asking for donations on your website by adding a donate me button and as complicated as running crowdfunding campaigns. IN my early days of blogging, I also enabled donate button on my blog. I did manage to earn some money but I have stopped doing it now.

The worst thing related to online begging that i have seen is a 22-year-old Spanish boy who steals from establishments and other places so that people donate money to PayPal, that is, he lives by stealing and asking his followers for money for it, he calles himself a digital beggar, it honestly makes me ashamed just listening to it

Online begging has been around since the dawn of the internet I'd say. Not in the terms of like crowdfunding campaigns like Kickstarter or Gofundme. Both are often abused by people trying to make a quick buck, but there are legit reasons these sites are used. Some people have used them for medical bills, to help pay for groceries, help bury a relative because funeral costs are expensive and so on. The ones I get annoyed with are the ones asking for literal handouts. Like they want you to just give them money.

I think as we go more into the future, people without life insurance and health insurance, will start to ask for help more often with medical bills and funeral costs.

The worst thing related to online begging that i have seen is a 22-year-old Spanish boy who steals from establishments and other places so that people donate money to PayPal, that is, he lives by stealing and asking his followers for money for it, he calles himself a digital beggar, it honestly makes me ashamed just listening to it

I have come across his post at one point. I think that it was on Instagram that I came across it. Maybe it wasn't him that posted it, I'm not sure anymore. The thing was that he was a proud beggar without any shame. It was so very disgusting because he was young and can work but he choose not to but to beg This is something that I can't do for any reason whatsoever.

I have come across his post at one point. I think that it was on Instagram that I came across it. Maybe it wasn't him that posted it, I'm not sure anymore. The thing was that he was a proud beggar without any shame. It was so very disgusting because he was young and can work but he choose not to but to beg This is something that I can't do for any reason whatsoever.
Yes, that person laughs at all those who give him money via PayPal, and also receives economic aid from the government (from the Spanish taxes) and laughs at all the Spaniards who work because thanks to us he lives for free and stealing, It's very sad, but it's also make me mad.

Yes, that person laughs at all those who give him money via PayPal, and also receives economic aid from the government (from the Spanish taxes) and laughs at all the Spaniards who work because thanks to us he lives for free and stealing, It's very sad, but it's also make me mad.

Seriously, it is very painful when you see this kind of person get money so easily from people. I believe that there are even some more better people who are truly in need that needs this money than that idiot who is getting it in a way that he is getting it.

Online begging can be as simple as asking for donations on your website by adding a donate me button and as complicated as running crowdfunding campaigns. IN my early days of blogging, I also enabled donate button on my blog. I did manage to earn some money but I have stopped doing it now.
This money could not be considered as begging because someone could encourage your work and donate to remain service free for others otherwise site has must to install upgrades and advertisement to pay the hosting, that is concept behind it.

This money could not be considered as begging because someone could encourage your work and donate to remain service free for others otherwise site has must to install upgrades and advertisement to pay the hosting, that is concept behind it.

I completely agree with you in this aspect. Whenever you're asking for donations from your forums members to support the forum project which they are also going to enjoy when using the forum, it's not begging. It's all for the betterment of the forum you're all making use of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds