Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One of the best ways to keep making for business owners

That's right, this is pretty common these days, just as Mark Zuckerberg was able to acquire Instagram and Whatsapp. He has been able to expand his empire, creating more profit for himself.
You are very on point and that is what they are calling abundance mentality. This mentality gives you opportunity to expand your business empire and in some other area of your life. I also have it in mind to have series of business into my portfolio.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
You are very important and that is what they are calling abundance mentality. This mentality gives you opportunity to expand your business empire and in some other area of your life. I also have it in mind to have series of business into my portfolio.
That's a good idea honestly, it also provides multiple sources of income. Business men these days are constantly trying to place their hands on every business sector out there they can find. Incase there is an issue on one sector, they can still gain from the others.

That's a good idea honestly, it also provides multiple sources of income. Business men these days are constantly trying to place their hands on every business sector out there they can find. Incase there is an issue on one sector, they can still gain from the others.
@eLdavis you are very brilliant. The key word there is to have multiple streams of income. This is very good in case one of these things is not bringing ignou of income the other idea to cover for it. This is a true path to financial freedom.

@eLdavis you are very brilliant. The key word there is to have multiple streams of income. This is very good in case one of these things is not bringing ignou of income the other idea to cover for it. This is a true path to financial freedom.
That's right, or in cases where there is a pandemic, if the pandemic affects one sector, you might be able to scale through with the other sector. Dangote for instance, during the pandemic, there would be high decrease in the purchase of cement but, people would definitely find way to eat, hence they would still buy salt and other food provisions.

There are ways of which you can keep making for your business, there are strategies which may help you either to engage in online advertisements through the used of social media platforms or the mass media platforms.

Advertisement is an important aspect of business and you must keep advertising if you want you business to keep moving forward because thats the only way to keep getting customers.
There are ways of which you can keep making for your business, there are strategies which may help you either to engage in online advertisements through the used of social media platforms or the mass media platforms.

With the growth of technology and it's impact in the business world today, the internet is one of the really effective way for a business or company to grow or market their products or service to guarantee success.

It's a very good advice. Ensuring that an automated part of your business keeps making you money on an autopilot is a very important point to consider. I would always go with the ways to make passive income.

Everyone wants to make profits in business. This isn't an easy task. There are lots of up and downs that needs to be addressed. Business owners should cut cost as low as possible to maximize profits

To get more sales for your business ,you need to involve more into promoting the business ,so you could get more interested investors into the business ,you have to make beneficial ideas that will boost the business you are building in that range
One of the ways through which a serious business person would continue to be relevant and ensure that there is contineous patronage from the customers,is to keep improving on the value they are giving out to the customers,be ingeneous in the production operation.

As an enterpreneur, we have many ways in which you can keep making for you business, one important way is by laws advertising you product and business online everytime.

The world is advancing at a really rapid rate and technology has become one of the most important factors the growth of the world. As a business owner it would to be wise to jump on the moving train by taking your business the digital space.

Automation is actually a way of making things very easy for yourself, but the problem is that you have to spend so much by using a lot of this automatic tools that we have out there.

Actually that is a wonderful business idea and also you need to make plans on how to run or automate your business because without planning it will be very difficult for you to expand success.
Actually there are several ways to do so and so also business expansion at the righ time is very interesting and so alo engage the service of well trained personnel who can do their jobs even on your behalf.

Last edited:
You are really talking about making passive income and that is Basically the best way one could attain financial freedom. I will definitely look into the way to do this.

Business automation is definitely going to make your work to be much more easier and allow you time to be able to do much more other valuable things. You should be able to explore this as there are a lot of tools that you can be able to use.

You are really talking about making passive income and that is Basically the best way one could attain financial freedom. I will definitely look into the way to do this.
I like the fact that the poster made mention of automating our income. It is true that it is one of the ways to make money passively but you will have to explain how to go about it.

I like the fact that the poster made mention of automating our income. It is true that it is one of the ways to make money passively but you will have to explain how to go about it.
I Was looking for the ways that one could make automated income but I did not see any. The best way to make money is by creating income on an autopilot for your business.

Having multiple streams of income is the best way for avoiding loss from one business , at least if you have three business and one is been affected financially , you can use the gain from one of the remaining business to bust up the affected business.

Though it may not be considered as the best way to continue making money in business but is also very important. the expansion of your business into two different locations or branches can helped in income generation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds