Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One of the best ways to keep making for business owners

From my experience with working for business owners, I have come to understand that there is nothing that you would do for them, that they would ever be satisfied in most cases. If you make 1 million for them, they will ask for 2 million and more. If you kill yourself for them, they will replace you the next day. So, work to help yourself and the business as well.
Lol you are very right. Humans are driven by greed, always wanting more. Do what you can and don't stress yourself at the end of the day, the business is more important to the employers than your life

Advertisement Placeholder
To get more sales for your business ,you need to involve more into promoting the business ,so you could get more interested investors into the business ,you have to make beneficial ideas that will boost the business you are building in that range

Yes, it is good to build your business in such a way that it can still run when you are not around. This works well with online businesses because it is easy for the customers, they order, Pay and the goods or items are delivered to them at their door step. So far you are giving them the best price and products, they keep coming for you.

Lol you are very right. Humans are driven by greed, always wanting more. Do what you can and don't stress yourself at the end of the day, the business is more important to the employers than your life
I don't think it's right to make generalizations. I know you're right when you said most people are greedy, but I believe that there are still employers who consider the welfare of the employees who work for them.

There are lot of ways to keep on making money as a business owner. The first thing you have to do is to cut your clothes according to your clothe. And you need to find a way to make sure your business is active and fetching you money while you're asleep

I don't think it's right to make generalizations. I know you're right when you said most people are greedy, but I believe that there are still employers who consider the welfare of the employees who work for them.
Of course there are still good people in this world. But there are very few, I once worked for one of them, till date I can't find anyone like him. Employers must try to be good to their staffs

Of course there are still good people in this world. But there are very few, I once worked for one of them, till date I can't find anyone like him. Employers must try to be good to their staffs
I really hope to be a good manager and employer when I have my own organization or firm. I will always look after the interests of my workers and ensure that that they are well-motivated.

I couldn't agree less with you; asides automation though, you need to look for ways to scale up as well. Conduct experiments with a lot of variables, choose the best working ones and pump your resources into it.
That way, you'll enjoy lots of profits.

Technology has not made it much more easier for people to try to improve their business and make it much more effective. It will be very unwise of you not to take advantage of this opportunity and use it to build your business.

Whether you own a big business, a small business, or a medium business, you will always have t look for ways to cut your expenses and maximize profits. Some of the things you can consider are: automate your business, hire part timers instead of full timers, hire virtual assistant, use technology to your advantage, etc.

Stay deligent and humble ,do your work with lots of excitement knowing fully well that one day you'll also be a business owner, learn to be reproductive cause every business owner lives a reproductive employee.

A business owner can acquire other business in order to make more money for themselves. This is common among the multinational companies whenever they want to expand their revenue as well as the profits.

Yes, you are very correct. Business owners has taken their various businesses to automate them. And sincerely this is one of the focus in this 21st century. Controlling your business even if you are not there.

There are lot of ways to keep on making money as a business owner. The first thing you have to do is to cut your clothes according to your clothe. And you need to find a way to make sure your business is active and fetching you money while you're asleep
The very best way of making money as a business owner, making sure yiur business stays active and consistence , producing a good product and advertising your product always.

Well, you post have made a very good impact I believe because I have been finding possible solutions which will helped me in expansion of my business to some level which I will be less participating.

A business owner can acquire other business in order to make more money for themselves. This is common among the multinational companies whenever they want to expand their revenue as well as the profits.
That's right, this is pretty common these days, just as Mark Zuckerberg was able to acquire Instagram and Whatsapp. He has been able to expand his empire, creating more profit for himself.

Consistency is the major key for a business owner to keep making money in his or her business, being consistence and always upgrading your product while also advertising Every time.

It is very good to keep making money in your business. The only way to achieve this is to monitor your business very well in order not to allow embezzlement from the administration.

Without a plan, it is merely a dream. It doesn't have to be a book, but you need a few pages outlining specific objectives, strategies, financing, a sales and marketing plan, and a determination of the cash you need to get things done. Writing it all down is a crucial first step.
Having a very good detailed business plan is something that is going to help and encourage the success of your business because it will serve as a blueprint on how you're supposed to run the business.

Whether you own a big business, a small business, or a medium business, you will always have t look for ways to cut your expenses and maximize profits. Some of the things you can consider are: automate your business, hire part timers instead of full timers, hire virtual assistant, use technology to your advantage, etc.
This is actually very correct because when you have too much expenses that is drowning your business it is going to be very difficult for the business to survive and keep on making profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds