Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One of the best ways to keep making for business owners

If you want to make more money in less time, you have to figure a way to automate parts of your business.

This basically means ensuring that your business can run (to an extent), even if you're not there.

Think about how you can automate your business,

Take orders while you're asleep (all you have to do is post on social media)

And, even your ads will have a higher conversion rate, because you can choose to use it as a sales page...
I think the best way to keep on making money for the business is by setting the price benchmark for your product to be quite affordable so that they can be a high rate of turnover for the products that the business is selling Jeff buy more than making up for any form of laws that may arise as a result of the reduction in price.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to make more money in less time, you have to figure a way to automate parts of your business.

This basically means ensuring that your business can run (to an extent), even if you're not there.

And, even your ads will have a higher conversion rate, because you can choose to use it as a sales page...
Every body can start business,but not every body have the capacity to sustain or maintain a business, business growth is built on consistency and expansion.

You're absolutely right, the way to become successful is not just by building a Big business or many streams of income but building passive steam of income that is money yiu can make without being there

Making money for business owner and making money for myself are two different thing..but giving a new business owner idea for his business is called consulting and that is another thing.
The topic and the content of the topic is two different things , making money for yourself and making money for your business owner cannot be achieved at the same time, you have to get your separate business in order to make your own income.

You can promote your business to another level by aggressive marketing and advertising especially on social media. Your products and services will get to the desired target audience through posts on social media platforms.

That's a good idea of making money online. I agree with your statement if you want to make money you have to figure a way autamate part of your business. You also need to have a business goal to achieve may be daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly.

It is good to engage in automation in order increase the productivity in the workplace. But not all business are going to make use of automation in their system of running business.

As a business. manager, you must have to keep planning on a daily basis on how to expand your marketing strategies, together with motivation. this deals with how the manager will motivate they people or the team of which they work together in other to put more effort to the growth of the business even In his absence.

Other ways to keep on making money for business owners include: ensuring you have a good business plan, ensure you offer quality products and services, ensure you have good customer relationship and others.

The best way is to place your customers in high value, promote your brand through means of advertising and marketing, also offer promos maybe during the Yuletide period and deliver consistent quality services.
Your marketing strategy has to be top notch. Promote your business by advertising, get your business an online presence, with these you can get more customers and of course more sales.

Your marketing strategy has to be top notch. Promote your business by advertising, get your business an online presence, with these you can get more customers and of course more sales.
I am currently trying to build an online presence for my newly started business, do you have some tips or pointers I can make use of?

Well they are so many ways to make income through business and as a business owner you have to plan critically and try to minimize the way you spend your money and try to advertise more

Online services has seen a lot of business growing faster than it should.
A wise enterpreneur understands that the world is going digital and a digital market place is a good idea

Before you can achieve this you need to lay a solid foundation by planning. When you plan you can achieve this without much stress. All you need to do is to plan.

Before you can achieve this you need to lay a solid foundation by planning. When you plan you can achieve this without much stress. All you need to do is to plan.
True, planning is the key to achieve this but if I might ask, when it come to planning what do you think should be included in the business plan?

True, planning is the key to achieve this but if I might ask, when it come to planning what do you think should be included in the business plan?
sorry to say this but we the Nigerians answers questions with question. if you want to make your business successful what do you think you will include while planning? you will definitely plan it how you want it to be( a success or failure)

I am currently trying to build an online presence for my newly started business, do you have some tips or pointers I can make use of?
I use Facebook to advertise my business. If you are on Facebook, you can advertise your products and make it public. That way a large population of the Facebook community get to see it. It is possible to get more customers through this.

I use Facebook to advertise my business. If you are on Facebook, you can advertise your products and make it public. That way a large population of the Facebook community get to see it. It is possible to get more customers through this.
I once posted my business on Facebook but the turn up was very poor, I still try to post it on my story as well but still the same result, I guess I should just be consistent right?

It's not only about owning a business; we also need to consider how we can push it to the next level. Using social media to promote our businesses is a fantastic way to give them a boost. It will allow us to reach a larger audience that we would not otherwise be able to reach.

You must make sure you plan well, limit the way you spend money because too much spending bring down business, always take note and always make sure your product originals, attend to your customers in a lovely manner.
If you want to keep making money as a businessman, You must work hard and secure your business to the extent that your business will keep running and money will be coming in even in your absence.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds