Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Oldest Living American Dies

I really liked her answer for why she lived a long life "Drinking red wine and minding her own business". I think when you live a carefree life and mind your own business it helps your mental health. Plus taking care of your body helps too. RIP Edith, it's amazing she lived so long.

Oldest American Dies at 116

What do you figure leads to long life? Do you think you will live to be very old? What are your reasons?
Nope. I always felt I would get cheated somehow. I imagined it would be cancer.

These days I no longer think I will see any cancer. But I have stage 4 chronic kidney disease. Most people with CKD die of cardiac issues, and not the actual kidneys failing.

I don't think I'll live an extra long life due to eating so unhealthy, not exercising enough, and perhaps my mental health was taking a toll on me from time to time.

I feel ya @Cory Life these days tends to take a toll on most of our mental health in some way or another. It's tough.

Nope. I always felt I would get cheated somehow. I imagined it would be cancer.

These days I no longer think I will see any cancer. But I have stage 4 chronic kidney disease. Most people with CKD die of cardiac issues, and not the actual kidneys failing.
Sorry to hear about that. I will be praying for a recovery. You seem like a swell fellow that doesn't deserve it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds